What's new

Other countries search engines

Well I have only come across Google search engine which I believe it's the first and that strongest because I have never heard of any country operating any which is so very powerful like that of Google.

I think the north Korea might have their own as well. A lot of these countries that have their own search engines are those with controlling government and they would like to limit their citizens exposure.

To be frank, this is the first time I am hearing that China and Russia have their search engines even though you couldn't give the names. But it is really good to know about new information as no knowledge is a waste. As for me, I only know of Google, Yahoo, Bing search engines, Google being the most used. Thanks for sharing.

Yandex is the name of the Google search engine for Russian people. Baidu is the name of search engine used by the people of China. All of this search engine are not well no because Google has managed to dominate most places with their Android.

I've seen many search engines apart from Google, YouTube is also a search engine as a matter of fact YouTube is the second best search engine apart from Google.

I know there are some other search engines out there, I know China has one, and so does Russia, but I forget their names. But, are there any other countries out there that have their own search engines? If so, are they worth it to rank your sites on?
Chinese search engine is called Baidu and the Russia based search engine is called Yandex. I do not think a lot of countries have started their own search engines, Infact most of the search engines re based in the US

There are many search engines back then nbefore Google got its popularity, Yahoo was a search engine, devilfinder and altavista are also search engines back then.
Post automatically merged:

There are many search engines back then nbefore Google got its popularity, Yahoo was a search engine, devilfinder and altavista are also search engines back then.

I don't really know much about search engine but i feel there are alot of other countries that have their own search engines. Google is still the most popular though.

I don't think other countries that have their own personal search engine have the capability to rank website like that of Google, bing, yahoo. They are just doing it so that they won't be left behind of what is happening in the world

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back