What's new

Open houses, how often?

Well, I think it all depends on the schedule, once a week sounds just about right. An open house allows potential clients to have a feel of the houses, once a week could work.

Personally I think it's the best, though it might not be possible to leave the house always open maybe based on your time table or one thing or the other, but you could fix a day or two where by Those interested can come to see what it looks like inside.

Open house which would mean that there is a time when you would allow people to see the inside of the house so they can see what they want, this is a common culture for getting properties in my area, when you wish to sell a house it might be open till when sold

When a new condo building is launched there is the usual open house even before the condo building is fully completed in the construction. The open house remains until all the units are sold. Usually it takes just a few months more after launching that the open house continues.

In my country, a house that is for sale is open round the clock. Some agents even have keys to such properties given by the owner.

Clients, buyers, potential occupants always have to right to check out what they want to buy first. You don't deny them that opportunity in any way.
I think opening on all working days of the week is a welcome idea, so one gets to rest during the weekend

Well I can say that greatly depends on the location of that particular house. in my country it's a culture that has always been adopted when a new house is developed it it will be left open for people to view what they like if okay for them.

Well I don't really know what you mean by open house but I think buying such a house you will never leave it open when going out, you should try to put security on it.

I don't really understand what you been my keep the house open .. because in my area if you have a house for sale , you indicate your phone number on the building so the interested personal will call you and you open the door for his inspection

To be honest with you guys, I haven't really gotten to hear this before. In am enjoying it athn ibfact this is my first time to hear this. I thing I

Open house? The question is kind of unclear because I don't think anyone can purchase a property without taking a view at the house.

I think this should be done three times in a week. They should be on Monday Wednesday and Friday. The three days are enough for people to check on the house.

Well open house depends on the kind of house and then the location of the house and also the kind of people in need of the house this greatly affected it very well. location is some places they are highly required while others not so.also the need for such kind of houses.

I'd prefer keeping my vacancy house open depending on the location to lessen stress and transportation

How often would you propose an open house to be? I feel like if you're trying to sell a property, that having an open house viewing helps. I'd say a couple times a week or more would suffice. What is your preference?
The whole issues will depend on the schedule of the person involve.If you are too busy during peak hour,you can schedule a time convinient for the potential buyers,that way it will not crash into anyones programme.

How often would you propose an open house to be? I feel like if you're trying to sell a property, that having an open house viewing helps. I'd say a couple times a week or more would suffice. What is your preference?
What is your actual definition of an open house really? At least let us know what you're talking about in clear English so I can clearly make my own contribution too to the discussion

Open house is a good way to help let potential Clients explore the structure they could get interested in and something could trigger them to get it

Well open hoses seriously it greatly depends on the location and the geographical atmosphere of the country. I some countries open houses are the most considerable house unlike the very close or fence like in most of the third world countries.

There are some situations where it's going to take longer for you to be able to do it but if it gets shorter I think it gets more interesting for you in business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back