What's new

"Only invest what you can afford to lose"

I was once told that business entrepreneurs are not to be scared of risk or failure in business but you should takes risk as part of business. what if you invest less and the business becomes more successful in need of expansion.

It is very advisable that you should invest more and if it needs expansion then you should be injecting the money little by little instead of starting bid and losing it off.

The truth is that nobody likes to lose money no matter how small it is so I am usually going to say that you should invest something you can afford to lose and at the same time on something that is worth it.

Yeah, you have a point there; given the circumstances, you should invest in what you believe you won't be able to hold for long if you lose it. The same as online digital sites and cryptocurrency.

Yeah, you have a point there; given the circumstances, you should invest in what you believe you won't be able to hold for long if you lose it. The same as online digital sites and cryptocurrency.
That is what I also believe and but most times so many people choose to invest more than what they can afford to lose because they are interested to make much profit from their investment. Don't you think this is the best option ?

You're right about this. Especially in this bearish period, it would be best to only invest what you can afford to lose because that has always been how the cryptocurrency market work.

It's not really easy though it is a risk that so many people are willing to take. sometimes I always invest extra than what I can afford to lose just to increase my profit potential. It depends on people . But investing what you can afford to lose is the safest way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back