What's new

"Only invest what you can afford to lose"

Deleted member 403

Only invest what you can afford to lose."

Among the most prevalent best tips I've heard about making an investment decision, and one that I've followed myself. But, to be truthful, in our current circumstances, where money is being printed like crazy, I'm finding myself using that phrase less and less. It appears that owning cryptocurrency is now a must.

Don't get me wrong: we still need to educate people about appropriate investments overall, but I believe crypto like ETH or BTC is a lot less hazardous of an asset now than a few years ago, even though it is still unpredictable.

What are your thoughts? What are your opinions?

True. I think the crypto space is a good option for investment. There are several other coins that could be worth having now should the value increase in a few years. It is very important to be careful when making such investments.

This is a good topic and it is really interesting, my father always tells me that I I want to borrow a relation, I mean a family member or a friend's money , I should borrow him or her the only amount I can forget, and that's the same thing with investment , always invest with what you can afford to loose.

Whenever people are advising about investment I think they should be stressing more on making the right investments. You can keep on investing the money that you cannot afford to lose but that in itself is money.

I cannot invest in bitcoin or any other crypto currency through fiat money because it is illegal here, therefore, I am not investing from my pocket money. The only investment I have done is when I receive online payment. Therefore, I have nothing to lose.

This is basic crypto education that everybody who is coming in should know. The market is very brutal and you can lose money from it so you should always use your risk management efficiently all the time.

There are certainly many golden rules when it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies and investing what you could afford to lose is definitely one of the primary rules. This is because cryptocurrency market can crash at any time and you may lose money.

As true as ever - there's no two ways about it. I've seen a lot of people lose much when they invest monies meant for projects into cryptocurrency invest and once it goes south, they begin to regret.

Only invest what you can afford to lose."

Among the most prevalent best tips I've heard about making an investment decision, and one that I've followed myself. But, to be truthful, in our current circumstances, where money is being printed like crazy, I'm finding myself using that phrase less and less. It appears that owning cryptocurrency is now a must.

Don't get me wrong: we still need to educate people about appropriate investments overall, but I believe crypto like ETH or BTC is a lot less hazardous of an asset now than a few years ago, even though it is still unpredictable.

What are your thoughts? What are your opinions?
I think that the reason that this phrase came about is because there is a lot of risk and volatility in the coin price and therefore i think that it is necessary for people to understand that they can lsoe everythign from these investments.

Yeah, investing what you can afford to lose is very nice because of the aftermath of the lose, ranging from depression to suicide and many other onces. But if its what you can lose you will not have much problem.

This is the best advice for anyone who want to invest in one business or the other. The reason is that you will not get attached to the money you are putting down. and you will have opportunity to remain composed if it happens that the investment is going to go your way.

The title is a good advice. I have seen that issue in gamblers who would walk in going home simply because they lost all their money including their meal allowance and transportation allowance. In business and in investing it is practically the same. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose. That will force you to borrow money and be in debt.

The advise will only go with the people investing in the speculative market. It's always good to invest what you can afford to lose because cryptocurrency could be very unpredictable. For my offline business, I can invest all my money because it is reliable.

The reason for this should be have it in mind that business may run down so that the business owners will boy wear down if it is eventually happen

it is good to invest in the amount someone can lose in case if the profit do not come or the investment does not turn out positive. It is easy to engage in emotion if you invest too much of money into an investment.

Crypto investment is risky, when crypto market in the bearish run it will be in the bearish run for months and you might end up selling your cryptos when the price is down. That's why you should not not invest the amount that you might need later on.

Definitely this should be the first advise for one just starting out because nothing is a sure thing so always invest what one can afford to lose so as not to be in a bad position when things don't do as planned

This is basic crypto education that everybody who is coming in should know. The market is very brutal and you can lose money from it so you should always use your risk management efficiently all the time.
Seriously, I've lost no less than $2000 when it comes to cryptocurrency trading ever since I started it but I have actually made a lot of money as well which I'm not going to mention here.

You're actually right about what you've said especially for those newbies who are still new to the platform and don't understand how the system works. Personally, I wouldn't want to lose the money I have on cryptocurrency because it's much and that's why I trade with all carefulness.

Yeah you actually have a point there they are given circumstances to this you should invest what you believe you won't stay long on when you lose out on it .Just like online digital sites and crypto currency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back