What's new

Online work paid

Working on captcha require more time than all other sites .mostly people like me cannot put concentration all the time .we have to check all sites in a time and as all know that there are hundreds of work to do in a time so main problem is to manage time for working on captcha.

Wow new things everyday,am fascinated Pls provide more information condemning this group so we will know what it entails we can't just follow your link when you didn't create more information concerning the stuff

Hi guys am introducing a captcha typers work with good payouts to our direct bank transfer here am giving link below you make money like me
Captcha work is known to be low paying. So for people to join you have to give them more information, such as what is the earning rate on the platform and how readily available are the captchas on the site. Also, it would help If you had to post a proof of payment as well so that users can see theta this site is legit.

Hi guys am introducing a captcha typers work with good payouts to our direct bank transfer here am giving link below you make money like me
you're giving us a link to a site you're introducing for the first time. you didn't spell our the rules and regulations of the site to us and you expect us to just click the link and register just like that... who does that? Kindly explain how this site works to us first
Post automatically merged:

you're giving us a link to a site you're introducing for the first time. you didn't spell our the rules and regulations of the site to us and you expect us to just click the link and register just like that... who does that? Kindly explain how this site works to us first

I am not gonna try it any more as i have wasted much time and got nothing in return instead pessimestic .it consume my whole time and then i was surprised to get very low money .sorry to say but it required much time and we have enough time to work .

I like online typing job, but I am not sure if this particular one u are introducing here is legit, because you did not tell us how much you have earn and withdrawn, and the means of withdrawal they use on the site...I like online typing job, but I am not sure if this particular one u are introducing here is legit, because you did not tell us how much you have earn and withdrawn, and the means of withdrawal they use on the site...

Captcha is a prospective platform for anyone who wants to make money online but some level of knowledge is needed for someone to be making profit that is if the person is patient enough to give it time

I feel like captcha is really stressful and the reward is less complimentary to the effort put in, i feel there better online platform one can explore in making money

So they pay through cryptocurrency but what is the minimum payout and how much do they pay per captcha, does this website pay litecoin and ethereum as well. Most captcha sites I worked with don't pay very much.

I think online paid work is weasy way to the bitcoin and other currency is crypto that's way to transfer the chashmall and your mbl account or also bank account people using thisway to transfer a money it save and easily work online business develop in it

Well it’s a good way to make money. Captcha Jobs pays more and requires time. I’ve done captcha tasks on different sites and it’s not hard but it requires time. Cointiply captcha Jobs is an example.

I was never a fan of Captcha typing jobs because it's so time consuming and will drain all your energy even thought you're just typing for hours... I remember being stressed a lot when i tried it before.. but typing Captchas is a good for starter freelancer..

Solving captcha is time consuming and the pay is not encouraging at all and I don't think this one is any exception. Although I will like to know more about this one and how much you are paid per task as well as minimum withdrawal amount.

I think if you really want us to believe that this is a really good gig or work to someone I think you should write a comprehensive guide and on how this thing work with payment proof just to convince those that wants to join.

Well it’s a good way to make money. Captcha Jobs pays more and requires time. I’ve done captcha tasks on different sites and it’s not hard but it requires time. Cointiply captcha Jobs is an example.
I don't agree with what you say.. Because money can not be earned by working with captcha.. It just wastes people's time.. Many people post that if the game is played, or solve the the captcha will be pay full of earning. Such sites are fake, they do not give any kind of profit. I have also worked to complete the kacha points, but there was no use.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back