What's new

Online work and social life doesn't work.

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The increase in online work has led to a blurring of boundaries between work and personal life, leading to increased screen time and decreased face-to-face interaction. This can lead to feelings of isolation and loneliness, as well as difficulties in maintaining healthy work-life balance. I barely talk to anyone nowadays. That's the sad reality of online work.

@Etini it is simple when you start a website then there is a big chance that it is involved and has a lot of visitors in small time frame that is why it is possible people start monetization of their site then discover using it online work.

I am not sure how you get this impression that online working is increasing isolation and loneliness. I have been working online for almost 10 years, I spend 8-10 hours online, yet I don't have those issues.

I am not sure how you get this impression that online working is increasing isolation and loneliness. I have been working online for almost 10 years, I spend 8-10 hours online, yet I don't have those issues.
Sir, to be very sincere, your social life would start dwindling the moment you commit yourself to working online on a regular basis. Your relatives would be like a distraction to you.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back