What's new

Online vs Offline marketing

Both are same unless you have enough money t promote or advertise etc. For free online marketing is good, but spending money will boost your business.

Offline marketing is the worst. Online marketing you have access to so many paths, i.e, email, digital and affiliate marketing. You can do all these types for free aswell, you don't have to worry about the travel costs of offline.

In this generation, I must say Online marketing. It's just a finger tips away, hussle-free, saves time and money for travel For starters, they can just make use of all the free sites to promote their business.

It totally depends on your marketing strategy. If you are looking to market your product for free then online marketing is good. It involves SEO, Social Media and other free sites to promote your business or service.
But if you can spend some money and looking to target a specific area then offline marketing is a good idea. You can use flyers, newspaper advertising, Promotional giveaways etc. It will provide you quick results.

Its totally your decision. Choose what you think is best for your business.
Thank You.

It totally depends on your marketing strategy. If you are looking to market your product for free then online marketing is good. It involves SEO, Social Media and other free sites to promote your business or service.

SEO and social media are pretty much - not free these days - not if you're serious. O.K., the best free places are high traffic forums, Facebook Groups. Can anyone name other places?

I'd say they are equally hard. I mean, it's all business. Anyhow, though, the startup for something like a McDonald's is going to be a million USD I think. In that case, we need to look at more things at play.

It all comes down to money, when it comes to marketing. If you have enough money and resources, then nothing is hard. Let's just say, if money is a constraint, then I would say offline marketing is hard.

You can't really print out anything for distribution and you can't go out of your way to spread the word either and it doesn't work that way. For online marketing, you could choose couple of keywords with Google AdWords. Also, it gives you $150 credit at first. So, in my opinion, offline marketing is hard.

Both of them isn't easy to do and execute. It all burns down to your budget and how you can reach a wider audience for your promoted goods. However the most engaging form of marketing right now is online marketing

Offline marketing is really hard based on my experience with different people , i would always prefer to do online because if you are shy to meet peoples you cn still market your product

I find online to be easier but this depends on your market. If your business is more focused on local labor or services, it would make sense to focus more on offline marketing but this is not to say you can't benefit from targeted ads on Facebook.

Each marketing strategy has its own pros and cons. See which one is more effective for your business in this marketing comparison between direct marketing vs digital marketing.
I agree with this. It really comes down to what works best for your business. Some do better from offline marketing, some from online, and some from a mix of both!
Post automatically merged:

Each marketing strategy has its own pros and cons. See which one is more effective for your business in this marketing comparison between direct marketing vs digital marketing.
I agree with this. It really comes down to what works best for your business. Some do better from offline marketing, some from online, and some from a mix of both!

The customers can like online over Offline Mediums, however still I powerfully believe that Online-to-offline (O2O) selling is that the want of the hour. A 360 degree success isn't in the least doable particularly in Asian country with solely on-line selling. Even today, once an outsized chunk of selling Budget gets shifted from Offline to online Mediums, still TV provides the most Reach. it's in agreement that for narrrow and Geo targeting on-line media ought to be used, however slender targeting can solely be, once we tend to do the mass targeting wherever Offline Media has the sting over on-line selling.

Both are actually hard , it depends on how you carry out the business and the nature of the business

Online business are really easy cos all you need is a attractive post that showcase everything you are selling, and a advertiser to help you with the promotion online

For me offline marketing is more difficult especially if one has to move from place to place while online you can take the armchair route by relaxing and just clicking or chatting to get clients and customers but offline can be this easy at all.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back