Online Visa Debit Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaddyGreen001

Feb 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am writing this new thread to know if you guys have any information about a website offering a visa card with affordable fees that can be linked to PayPal easily.

There are few of the services where you can do this. For example, I remember using the gyfter that allowed to do this in exchange for bitcoin. And there was also one more service which recently was closed named entropay. One new that I remember is the privacy which allows you to create new online visa debit card.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the service I use for disposable Visa cards would also work for linking one of their permanent virtual cards to PayPal..

I've not been using them long myself, but they're proving to be quite useful.

The only thing I can think of, are those prepade paypal cards you can get from certain stores (like walmart, family dollar, dollar tree), where the card can be preloaded at the store, and then linked to your paypal account. The only other option I can think of, requires the person holding the paypal account, to be a resident of the U.S.A., as Paypal as of this year, offers the ability to have a MasterCard Debit Card to be sent to you, and a online digital card, that will only work with online purchases.

I am writing this new thread to know if you guys have any information about a website offering a visa card with affordable fees that can be linked to PayPal easily.

Which country do you live in? I would recommend N26 if you want to use the card to send & receive payments on PayPal. The mobile application is available on the Apple App and Google Play Store.

Which country do you live in, you should meet you local bank representatives and ask, I'm sure there will be some for it.
That's also the most convenient method for me. There are many scammers online and it would be difficult trusting any site up to the extent of sharing sensitive information.

Which country do you live in? I would recommend N26 if you want to use the card to send & receive payments on PayPal. The mobile application is available on the Apple App and Google Play Store.

This sounds fantastic - it's definitely something I'd want to check out myself. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed my country's eligible for it. Thanks for sharing:)

The Airtm platform has virtual debit cards available, which you can use in establishments where they accept, visa and mastercard

So, having never tried it, however from what I read, now it seems possible to obtain a prepaid card online, by requesting it to SKRILL.
I state that however it does not work with the VISA circuit but nevertheless with MASTERCARD. (From my experience, this does not change anything)
Anyway it's perfectly compatible and rechargeable via Paypal.
However, I would like to say that there is not only SKRILL. In fact, nowadays, it is possible to find a prepaid, even through other suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back