Not open for further replies.

Abonyo Dickens

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Most teachers have turn to online teaching for their livelihoods. Several online teaching and examination are carried out through zoom app to enable most people who use smart phones access it. But there are several challenges with it. Like poor internet coverage. Do you think learners should embrace this mode of learning?

in this pandemic period it is ok to learn online, either by zoom, or by skype, or by discord. I don't think it's a bad idea. Indeed, not everyone has access to a smartphone and a good internet connection, but those who have access deserve to learn online.

Most teachers have turn to online teaching for their livelihoods. Several online teaching and examination are carried out through zoom app to enable most people who use smart phones access it. But there are several challenges with it. Like poor internet coverage. Do you think learners should embrace this mode of learning?
This year 2020 he has told us that he has pushed us to do things in an unconventional way to be able to survive, teachers have had to leave their classroom to enter virtual classrooms ... but for children, for example, it has been a difficult change to cope with, They have lost the classroom experience, sharing knowledge and experiences with their classmates .. so I don't see it as a long term mood of learning, is just a emergency adjustment

I think it depends on the foundation of each learning program. Most students don't have the foundation of online teaching, hence it will be hard for them to carry on and again some of their parents can't afford high cost of Internet data for the kids to keep learning

I think online learning is a great way to learn and I have been doing it before the pandemic as well. Learning a lot of different disciplines from places like Udemy and coursera

The world have gone fully digital and everyone has to embrace it. Most things have gone online so teaching online is highly welcome.

Very soon the world will endorse online classes and tutorials but before they do that there should be a solution to network coverage all over the world. Some countries have access to good network while some don’t. Before online classes can be endorse a solution must be put into place

Poor internet network can be dealt with easily and I think advanced countries don't even experience that.
Online learning is the way to go and everyone should adjust to that reality.

of course profitable especially in this period, I know many teaches are teaching their students (21$ per hour) that's totally brilliant.

I agree with the online teaching. But only temporarily as @GeneBiz says, since the presence in the classroom is necessary for children, their interaction with other classmates and the appropriate direct guidance from the teacher.

I believe online learning will be a great move to help prevent the spread of the pandemic.it will also save cost of going to colleges and universities

I tried online teaching during the pandemic but the cost of data or subscription here is just too high that's why I wasn't successful at it. But it can be a good thing if you have someone to supply you with data

I think online learning is cool, I started mine during the lockdown and till now I am still in love with it, is super cool.

Online teaching became more pronounced and on a wide spread due to the pandemic.

A lot of persons could not stay without learning something and adding to their knowledge while locked up inside. Hence, started engaging in online classes organized by online teachers.
This now open the way for more online teachers. Some site even welcome teachers to teach their students and audience online tutorials for payment.

Everything in this world has gone on internet.Online teaching is good and is very affective . People who afford internet connection are deserve online teaching.They take class on internet and recover their loss which they suffer in the year of 2020.

While online teaching is an innovative way to go especially in this period of pandemic, I really do not fancy the idea in the long run. I still value our tradition face to face system of teaching because there are a lot of factors at play in an online environment.

There are a lot of people who get educated through the Zoom app but my theory is that there can never be online learning and nothing can be learned online because it is much more difficult. But in the pandemic disease that is going on nowadays, it should be understood only by the teachers. Therefore, it should be understood in compulsion. If the disease is eradicated, then there is nothing better than practical. Practical is practical.

Learning online is a bit difficult for me but during this pandemic it's the best option we have... Tho it works for some people but for me I get carried away with social media and all and where I stay is congested whenever I even try to use zoom and connect with my friends it's always a disaster not to now talk of learning.

Online teaching is much profitabke and valuable job.
It is very best these days as educational institutes are cloaes due to covid 19. So it is best substitution for continue education syatem online.

in this pandemic period it is ok to learn online, either by zoom, or by skype, or by discord. I don't think it's a bad idea. Indeed, not everyone has access to a smartphone and a good internet connection, but those who have access deserve to learn online.
It is commenly said something is better than nothing. Owing to this whatever you learn from online classes is better than not studying. Th question is still available every person does not have mobile. But more tha 70 person of students can have access to mobile for online classes. So it is not a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back