What's new

Online platforms where you can sell used items.

Yes that's true, but I think you need to have a good social media followers before you can be able to do that, a lot of people are making good progress with this.
Having a large followers is very important. That's why some people pay facebook influencer to advertise for them. Before you start selling or promoting via Facebook page, it's important you build your facebook page first. So, you can have enough followers to advertise to.

If you want to see used items through Facebook Marketplace, it does not require you to have huge followers. If you have used the proper title and description, interested people will easily find your products.

Having a large followers is very important. That's why some people pay facebook influencer to advertise for them. Before you start selling or promoting via Facebook page, it's important you build your facebook page first. So, you can have enough followers to advertise to.
This is actually very true. It is always important you have your own Facebook page before you start promoting something. It will also make your customers to trust you more.

I know people who use Facebook marketplace to sell used items. It works so well for them. The good thing with Facebook is that you can easily decided who your target audience are so as to promote to them. There are so many people using the platform with many joining niche groups that you can easily join and promote to them.

I never knew we can sell used items online, I have a couple of things that I'll like to sell them out, how can I go about it? I'll much appreciate it if someone puts me through.

There are online platform that gives you opportunity to sell used items and it accord you the convenience to make reasonable money and example of these platforms are eBay, Amazon , Facebook marketplace, Craigslist, Letgo, Vinted etc.
Yes, these are great platforms to sell your used items. My favorite, however, is Eneba, but it's only available in my country. It's user-friendly, and you can mostly sell used games consoles and more. Also, when I need to sell something, I go to Vinted because it's also a great way to do so.

I never knew we can sell used items online, I have a couple of things that I'll like to sell them out, how can I go about it? I'll much appreciate it if someone puts me through.
Online is a market place where you can sell many things , both old and new , Facebook Market place , Ebay and many more online market place , all you need to do is register on those site.

Online is a market place where you can sell many things , both old and new , Facebook Market place , Ebay and many more online market place , all you need to do is register on those site.
Facebook marketplace has proven to be a very good place in which people can sell fairly used items. There are also a lot of Facebook groups people use to maximize profit selling their used items.

Actually there are alot of online platforms which are most often used to sell out items on the inter internet, but I don't know much about second hand used items.

I know of Amazon but I don't know if they also sell second hand items too.

Yes, these are great platforms to sell your used items. My favorite, however, is Eneba, but it's only available in my country. It's user-friendly, and you can mostly sell used games consoles and more. Also, when I need to sell something, I go to Vinted because it's also a great way to do so.
I have never hear about Eneba , and please which country exactly are you talking about ? I know about Facebook and the other platform which are the best platform to advertise and sell your business

Facebook marketplace is one of the best places in which you can sell your used items. There are a lot of people listing their products there and they usually get a lot of patronage.
Yes, I agree that Facebook Marketplace is a great way to sell your used items. I use it sometimes, and I almost always find people who want to buy my used items. I also buy from there if I need something but don't want to spend a lot of money.

Facebook has been the best online platform for me personally where I have been selling my stuffs either new or used , though amazon and Ebay are more popular than facebook but i am always convinient using Facebook,
Yes, amazon, eBay and etsy are very popular platforms where people can sell used item. But for some reason, I prefer facebook page because you deal with the buyer directly, and you get to pocket all the money you make.

Yes, I agree that Facebook Marketplace is a great way to sell your used items. I use it sometimes, and I almost always find people who want to buy my used items. I also buy from there if I need something but don't want to spend a lot of money.
Facebook has done well in that aspect because you can easily buy almost everything you need. there are people that do their full-time business using the Facebook marketplace to get customers.

Actually there are alot of online platforms to which you can sell.out your used items even though I can't tell exactly how good such platforms are because sometimes it may favours or be good to.me and then failed someone.

Actually there are alot of online platforms to which you can sell.out your used items even though I can't tell exactly how good such platforms are because sometimes it may favours or be good to.me and then failed someone.
In my country we have a lot of directory which you can sell your use item such as electronic and computer equipment (ji ji.ng)jumai and creglist is one of them

There are several popular online platforms where you can sell used items, some of which are e-bay, Amazon, Facebook marketplace, letgo, Craigslist and what have you.

There are several popular online platforms where you can sell used items, some of which are e-bay, Amazon, Facebook marketplace, letgo, Craigslist and what have you.
I use Amazon for that I also sold my use item with jiji it's a directory which you can sell your use item but eBay work for some of my folks but I have not personally use them before

This kind of websites will help many people to make money by selling their products and this industry is growing, anyway can people make profits using this website?
I've actually made some profit using ebay. However, I've also lost money on sales. You need to sell high value items on the bay that go for at least $20, weigh your items to make sure you charge your buyer enough for shipping, and budget for promotions - otherwise you won't get enough traffic to your sales these days. Also, pinch every penny when buying packing material to ship to buyers. I save old Amazon boxes to grab me a few extra cents - mark out the previous shipping label and Amazon logo, and you're good to go.

The item needs to be more valuable than its own shipping for the sale to be worth it.
Personally I know of Amazon as one of the online platform to which you can market your product depending on how you intended to.

Though there are several platforms to which can be used for such purposes.
Amazon has not been helpful to me over the years, and they will not convert my account to a seller account to allow me to sell anything no matter how kindly I ask them to do so. Basically their website glitches out when I put in my email address to try and make the switch.
Facebook marketplace, eBay a good places in which you can use to sell your used items. if you're not from a top-tier country then Facebook marketplace may be a better option for you.
eBay has admittedly gone downhill, at least from my perspective. The fact that you have to pay for traffic means that you are now gambling on the sale of your item to recoup the promotion cost. Unless you have reasonable reassurance that your item will sell, it may not be worth it anymore.

I'm going to look into OfferUp for some of my smaller items, since that is available in my country. I think that may be the better way to go right now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back