What's new

Online platforms where you can sell used items.

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
There are online platform that gives you opportunity to sell used items and it accord you the convenience to make reasonable money and example of these platforms are eBay, Amazon , Facebook marketplace, Craigslist, Letgo, Vinted etc.

I know about most of the platform you mentioned but in my country one of the best platform to sell used items is jiji.ng, the market place is huge and you would always get customers for your products.

I know about most of the platform you mentioned but in my country one of the best platform to sell used items is jiji.ng, the market place is huge and you would always get customers for your products.
This kind of websites will help many people to make money by selling their products and this industry is growing, anyway can people make profits using this website?

True, a lot of persons are making good money from these platforms, though it is not limited to selling old items. Most of these platforms usually ask you to pay first before you can make use of their site though, Spotify for example.

Facebook marketplace is one of the best places in which you can sell your used items. There are a lot of people listing their products there and they usually get a lot of patronage.

There are several online platforms that can really helped you got exposed with your business even though not all platforms can gives you the access to sell your product. but I believe you can used the social media platforms to promote your business.

If you want to sell locally, facebook marketplace is the best platform as you do not have to pay fees. However, if you want to sell internationally, ebay is the best platform. But you can try other platforms as well

The marketplace is dependent on your country of residence. In my own country, you can buy or sell your used goods through Facebook marketplace or jiji.ng.
Jiji is tye most popular website to sell your used goods in my country.

There are online platform that gives you opportunity to sell used items and it accord you the convenience to make reasonable money and example of these platforms are eBay, Amazon , Facebook marketplace, Craigslist, Letgo, Vinted etc.

I'm very sure that it's possible for you to sell used items on all social media platform that you see out there but there is a belief that it is more feasible for you to sell them on eBay because a lot of people come to that platform to buy used products.

Most people don't even make use of the online buying and selling platform again since after the pandemic. People now make use of their social media page for advertisement

Out of all the marketplace that you have mentioned, I think I prefer Facebook matketplace. This is because I am used to it and I know how it works. We just have to be careful of scams.

You can sell used items on social media platforms very much well. This are platforms that you will get to meet people that are in need of your old or used items because social media is a public platform that all and sundry is eligible to be active on.

You can sell used items on social media platforms very much well. This are platforms that you will get to meet people that are in need of your old or used items because social media is a public platform that all and sundry is eligible to be active on.
Well for me I don't know where we can sell our used items online, but I think if you have a good number of followers on your social media accounts it might help, it will help you get a buyer.

There are several online platforms to which you can advertise your second hand product.

There are people who make used of the Facebook platform, and also Amazon to do that.

I'm very sure that it's possible for you to sell used items on all social media platform that you see out there but there is a belief that it is more feasible for you to sell them on eBay because a lot of people come to that platform to buy used products.

I think that there are many platforms where you could sell your used products. You may sell products in online marketplaces such as Amazon and other local online marketplaces as well.

There was only one Online platform that we used to sell out the used items in my country. In fact I have forgotten the name for it. But it was such a great selling app ever in my country

I think that there are many platforms where you could sell your used products. You may sell products in online marketplaces such as Amazon and other local online marketplaces as well.

Konga if I remember correctly is one of the good platforms in my country where someone can actually sell their used product and also another good website that I remember very well is called jiji.com. I have seen a lot of used product being sold on the website.

This actually good, I don't know you can sell used items online, now I did, but do you think you can earn a considerable amount of money doing this kind of business?

If you want to sell locally, facebook marketplace is the best platform as you do not have to pay fees. However, if you want to sell internationally, ebay is the best platform. But you can try other platforms as well
Facebook marketplace is one of the best places you can sell things within your locality. A lot of people use it here and I think they got a lot of patronage for any kind of product they want to sell especially used items.

There are online platforms such as the Amazon, including the Facebook paged to which some people used it for the advertisement of their products online depending on the kind of product they are selling.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back