What's new

omniads.biz REVIEW: SCAM or LEGIT ?

A very good review and many payment proof.
I am motivated to register on this site now but I wish to know if it is available for every country

A very good review and many payment proof.
I am motivated to register on this site now but I wish to know if it is available for every country

I think it will be available to all countries.
If you still want to confirm you can raise a Support Ticket.
Admin is very good and you can trust.
Post automatically merged:

Payment #11
Very Fast Payment. Thanks

OmniAds 11.png

Funds received
peer avatar
sergio wladimir maldonado carpio
$18.54 AirUSD
BishwarajNayak You have Received a payment from (www.OmniAds.biz) Thank you for Confirming
in the forum

Transaction details
Funds sent from
serwladimir1978@gmail.com

Date completed
2 Nov 2021 4:32:01 AM GMT+5:30

Transaction ID
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post automatically merged:

Payment #12
Thanks

OmniAds 12.png

Funds received
peer avatar
sergio wladimir maldonado carpio
$45.85 AirUSD
BishwarajNayak You have Received a payment from (www.OmniAds.biz) Thank you for Confirming in the forum

Transaction details
Funds sent from
serwladimir1978@gmail.com

Date completed
8 Nov 2021 7:59:40 PM GMT+5:30

Transaction ID
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
$1 is very little. After spending much of my time for days I will only earn $1 that's very low. That's the reason why I don't want to work on PTC sites.

$1 is very little. After spending much of my time for days I will only earn $1 that's very low. That's the reason why I don't want to work on PTC sites.

Its good you don't want to work on PTC sites.
But while writing some comments at least you should write your own experience.
Please don't write anything blindly.

$1 is very little, I agree.
But what you think, how much time you need to work for this ?

You can earn more than $100 in a month just by working 5 mins. in a day.
But you need to Invest. Mostly earning in PTC sites depends on your Account Upgrade and Investment.

But you need to Invest. Mostly earning in PTC sites depends on your Account Upgrade and Investment.
Or even if you have a lot of referrals this is another way to earn from PTC sites because they have referral contests every month.

Don't get my point wrong. The reason why I lost interest on PTC sites is because it pays very little. I was once on a PTC site,it takes me months just to earn a single $$. Imagine after spending my precious time I only earn $1.

It's baffling to spend couple of days just to earn lone $1 from a website. PTC sites are fond of offering that to its users, that's why you don't have to depend on them for reasonable income online.

Don't get my point wrong. The reason why I lost interest on PTC sites is because it pays very little. I was once on a PTC site,it takes me months just to earn a single $$. Imagine after spending my precious time I only earn $1.
This is just because PTC is based on referring people not working alone. It is a must to bring referrals then you may win a prize on a monthly referral contest then you use these funds to bring more referrals or upgrade or rent some referrals (not recommended because half of PTC rents bot users).

It's baffling to spend couple of days just to earn lone $1 from a website. PTC sites are fond of offering that to its users, that's why you don't have to depend on them for reasonable income online.
That's true. It remainds me of the PTC sites I've used back then, it takes me months just to earn a single $$,This made me to give up on PTC sites.

OmniAds is truly a paying PTC site. I have been working in this site for many days. I have got payments from it successfully. For the first time payment, one needs to reach a minimum cash out threshold $1 but after that, one needs $2 to cash out.

That's true. It remainds me of the PTC sites I've used back then, it takes me months just to earn a single $$,This made me to give up on PTC sites.
You simply need to drop it down, because you're simply earning nothing with the PTC site. The best is simply working on PTP, and improving your career by adding much in-demand skill like graphics design, or SEO contents writing skill, learn how to trade futures trading etc.

You simply need to drop it down, because you're simply earning nothing with the PTC site. The best is simply working on PTP, and improving your career by adding much in-demand skill like graphics design, or SEO contents writing skill, learn how to trade futures trading etc.
That's a good idea. PTC sites are not the best way to earn a decent income online. Am planning to start trading on cryotocurrency an I believe it will be the best for me.

That's a good idea. PTC sites are not the best way to earn a decent income online. Am planning to start trading on cryotocurrency an I believe it will be the best for me.
Cryptocurrency trading is the best provided you're ready to speculate on the current trend of the market and not just predicting base on mere exaggeration. Trading spot as a beginner is better off, instead of keeping your coins idle via your wallet.

That's a good idea. PTC sites are not the best way to earn a decent income online. Am planning to start trading on cryotocurrency an I believe it will be the best for me
Cryptocurrency trading is the best provided you're ready to speculate on the current trend of the market and not just predicting base on mere exaggeration. Trading spot as a beginner is better off, instead of keeping your coins idle via your wallet.
I'm yet to start crypto trading because I'm still on the process of learning, I don't want to venture into it without having much experience.

That's a good idea. PTC sites are not the best way to earn a decent income online. Am planning to start trading on cryotocurrency an I believe it will be the best for me

I'm yet to start crypto trading because I'm still on the process of learning, I don't want to venture into it without having much experience.
It's good as you've chosen to learn first before taking it into the next stage. Before I started trading I stayed for some time to learn before given it a try that's how I've settled in with crypto till date.

It's good as you've chosen to learn first before taking it into the next stage. Before I started trading I stayed for some time to learn before given it a try that's how I've settled in with crypto till date.
That's very good. What was your first experience on cryotocurrency trading? I know you've been through a lot but what was your first experience on crypto trading?

Do not upgrade to any PTC scheme. I have tried and did not profit much. I paid $30 for upgrade to a certain site and earn just $35 at the end of the month.

Payment #2
Thanks

Omni-Ads-02.png

Operation date: 22 Mar 2021 15:00
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Operation type: transfer
Amount: 2.87 $
Comment: Dear BishwarajNayak You have received a Payment from OmniAds.biz Thank you for choosing our services and confirming in the forum

==============

Its really amazing sites paying from Feb 2020.
Received payment with in 6 hours of Request.

Get Premium Ads on Upgrade.

Wow! Do they actually pay you? But form this payment it's actually a peanut compared to some other sites where they pay more bigger than this.

Wow! Do they actually pay you? But form this payment it's actually a peanut compared to some other sites where they pay more bigger than this.

You can check my previous post.
Site is paying 20% profit of your investment.
So if you invest more, you can earn more. So it could be $200 in place of $2.
Also site should be honest and trust-able.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back