What's new

omniads.biz REVIEW: SCAM or LEGIT ?

I think this is rule for withdrawal , first withdrawal you can withdraw at 1$ then second at 2$ and third at 3$ and then the minimum withdrawal remain stable .

Personally, I think it will take so long to get to $2 minimum payout with the rate above. I am always careful now concerning PTC sites because of the rate of scam found amongst them recently. They will force you to upgrade by giving you peanuts as a free member, even when you are still making them money.

Actually none get scammed by omniads and the daily earning with free membership is almost 0.05 $ but you can earn more thant that if you invest .

I still don't get how one be making money realistically on such platforms. Viewing adds and getting paid this amount of pay doesn't seem very okay to me

Sounds nice, but i dont think any of these payment option listed is accepted in my country. How longe those it take to reach the minimum withdrawal? And like how many hours per day do one have to spend on the site, is there a limit as to how much you can earn per day??

Some of you when you want to post something you will not give you the full information of how it works. It is advisable to drop the full information so that everybody will learn.
That's true. I . finding it very difficult to understand the payment plans explanation he gave because I needed to know exactly what the figures meant before registering

I don't really line the PTC sites. The earnings is very slow and take your months to reach the threshold, mostly especially when you can't complete surveys . This keeps off from the PTC sites , I have a lots of them in my portfolio

Payment #8
Thanks

OmniAds 08.png

Funds received
peer avatar
sergio wladimir maldonado carpio
$24.01 AirUSD
Dear BishwarajNayak You have received a Payment from OmniAds.biz Thank you for choosing our services and confirming in the forum

Summary
Funds sent from
serwladimir1978@gmail.com

Date completed
29 Jul 2021 9:31:58 Pm GMT+5:30

Transaction ID
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats dear for cashing another reasonable amount of money from this PTC site. Can you please tell us how long it took you to reach the withdrawn amount?

The threshold of two dollars might seem to be very easy and also appears small and quick to reach to claim withdrawal, bit it I actually not so looking at the pay rate for tasks done

The threshold of two dollars might seem to be very easy and also appears small and quick to reach to claim withdrawal, bit it I actually not so looking at the pay rate for tasks done
It is not easy at all , you should deposit money and upgrade your account if you want more ads , I have already withdrawn twice and I am in the road to third withdrawal , this time I should reach 3$ .

A site like this, ogads made me lose my first money online. Painful thing is that it was recommended by someone I trusted someone much. I almost lost interesy there and then

Congrats dear for cashing another reasonable amount of money from this PTC site. Can you please tell us how long it took you to reach the withdrawn amount?

Minimum Withdrawal is $1

To earn more you need to upgrade your Account. You will get return 120% Profit on Membership in 30 days.
Means if you take $50 Membership for 30 days, you will get return $60 in 30 days. You need to click only 5 ads daily, just 5 mins. work.

Minimum Withdrawal is $1

To earn more you need to upgrade your Account. You will get return 120% Profit on Membership in 30 days.
Means if you take $50 Membership for 30 days, you will get return $60 in 30 days. You need to click only 5 ads daily, just 5 mins. work.
Hmm, that means your profit or reward for the month will be just $10 for the whole month?

But if one looks it the other way round it is somehow better than other low paying PTC site.

This is really a good way to earn some good amount of money online. However, I think it will be very hard to earn money on the platform considering the low amount of money they pay after clicking

Hmm, that means your profit or reward for the month will be just $10 for the whole month?

But if one looks it the other way round it is somehow better than other low paying PTC site.

Yes - It is based on your Membership investment. If you invest $100, you will get $20 as Profit.
You can invest more also. It is 120% on Investment.

But most important is site is paying from Feb 2020 till now with out any issue and Admin is very active and friendly support.

Yes - It is based on your Membership investment. If you invest $100, you will get $20 as Profit.
You can invest more also. It is 120% on Investment.

But most important is site is paying from Feb 2020 till now with out any issue and Admin is very active and friendly support.
If Admin continues on such patch it will be something commendable long term. If it keeps on operating this way I can consider it in the future.

If Admin continues on such patch it will be something commendable long term. If it keeps on operating this way I can consider it in the future.

Thanks for reply.
If you want you can join later.
But I will recommend you just go through the Forum of OmniAds to know discussion between Members and Admin.

Thanks for reply.
If you want you can join later.
But I will recommend you just go through the Forum of OmniAds to know discussion between Members and Admin.
Okay, I'll join later dear, when I have more funds to risk.

Share the link of the discussion here so I can see what they're saying.

Okay, I'll join later dear, when I have more funds to risk.

Share the link of the discussion here so I can see what they're saying.

Post automatically merged:

Payment #9
Thanks

OmniAds 09.png

Operation date: 09 Aug 2021 03:04
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxx
Operation type: transfer
Amount: 20.00 $
Comment: Dear BishwarajNayak You have received a Payment from OmniAds.biz Thank you for choosing our services and confirming in the forum

Post automatically merged:

Payment #10
Thanks

OmniAds 10.png

Operation date: 05 Sep 2021 17:48
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Operation type: transfer
Amount: 18.05 $
Comment: Dear BishwarajNayak You have received a Payment from OmniAds.biz Thank you for
choosing our services and confirming in the forum

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back