Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
➡ What is omniads ?

A PTC site where you can earn money by viewing advertisements, completing offerwalls, playing grid and many other ways.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN

5 x 0.02$
1 x 0.002$
32 x 0.001$
7 x 0.0005$

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

www.omniads.biz - register & good luck

➡ Payment method

PM , Payza , Paypal
Minimum: 2$

➡ What is omniads ?

A PTC site where you can earn money by viewing advertisements, completing offerwalls, playing grid and many other ways.

➡ HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN

5 x 0.02$
1 x 0.002$
32 x 0.001$
7 x 0.0005$

➡ HOW TO GET STARTED?

www.omniads.biz - register & good luck

➡ Payment method

PM , Payza , Paypal
Minimum: 2$
1606092657231.png
The ratio it s really good they paid a little over $730 USD to their community.

Payment #1
Thanks

Omni-Ads-01.png

This is purely legit I Duff my cap for the company cos they really serious and I can't wait to join the league, this the kind of site that I really like, those who practice what they claim they do, if you say you are paying your users let it be so, and people will have confidence in the platform

Payment #2
Thanks

Omni-Ads-02.png

Operation date: 22 Mar 2021 15:00
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Operation type: transfer
Amount: 2.87 $
Comment: Dear BishwarajNayak You have received a Payment from OmniAds.biz Thank you for choosing our services and confirming in the forum

==============

Its really amazing sites paying from Feb 2020.
Received payment with in 6 hours of Request.

Get Premium Ads on Upgrade.

It will really take time for one to reach the threshold of $2 with such low pay rate of this ptc site. I don't do much of PTC's this days cos of its low earnings. Apart from cointiply, i don't think any PTC worth my second again.

It will really take time for one to reach the threshold of $2 with such low pay rate of this ptc site. I don't do much of PTC's this days cos of its low earnings. Apart from cointiply, i don't think any PTC worth my second again.
You have to purchase omniads package for the upgrade and 80 rented referral for 20 $ to reach payout rapidly otherwise with free membership it is low earning rate site.

You have to purchase omniads package for the upgrade and 80 rented referral for 20 $ to reach payout rapidly otherwise with free membership it is low earning rate site.
Hmm, thanks for detailing me what i nerd to know about the PTC site. I won't be purchasing such as a newbie to the site when i haven't earned a dime with them. I'll earn first to confirm how legitimate they are, before investing my own funds into it.

Payment #1
Thanks

Omni-Ads-01.png

Fist of all I will like to know how long is going to take me to earn their threshold payment, because in here have dedicated all my time to them,so I don't have any spare time again to go and stay on a long que before I could get paid. So I need to know how long it takes to make $2 over there tho.

Fist of all I will like to know how long is going to take me to earn their threshold payment, because in here have dedicated all my time to them,so I don't have any spare time again to go and stay on a long que before I could get paid. So I need to know how long it takes to make $2 over there tho.

Thanks for reply.

If you continue as a Free Member it will take some time.
You can earn up to $0.04 Per Day by click all Ads.

I have taken 1st Upgrade Plan.
It is $5 for 60 days (2 months)
In this plan you will receive 5 Premium Ads with $0.022 (Total $0.11) Per Day.

You can click on other ads as like Free Members.
Per day you can earn $0.15 (Approx.)
So with in 14 days you can reach Min. Payout $2.

There are some more upgrade plan also to earn more.

If you want to earn as a Free Member (Per Click $0.01), visit below thread:

I don't know what's happen to this site , Yesterday there was no view advertisments button .
This is server problem nowadays they works as usual you can also visit and check now if they are working or try later:
R3TquFu.png

No I just visit them , it didn't work I think this site will shut down soon , anyway I lost my zeast to work at this site , 3 days now without working at this site , PTC sites in general are very risky , rarely when you find a good site .

Thanks for reply.

If you continue as a Free Member it will take some time.
You can earn up to $0.04 Per Day by click all Ads.

I have taken 1st Upgrade Plan.
It is $5 for 60 days (2 months)
In this plan you will receive 5 Premium Ads with $0.022 (Total $0.11) Per Day.

You can click on other ads as like Free Members.
Per day you can earn $0.15 (Approx.)
So with in 14 days you can reach Min. Payout $2.

There are some more upgrade plan also to earn more.

If you want to earn as a Free Member (Per Click $0.01), visit below thread:
Your detailed explanation of the PTC site is a welcomed one. But i don't think, the ptc site worth my time when it comes to the low pay rate. The $5 invested for two months for account upgrade will be covered when such person works thick and thin for 60 days.

Payment #3
Thanks

Omni-Ads-03.png

Operation date: 09 Apr 2021 16:36
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxxx
Operation type: transfer
Amount: 4.34 $
Comment: Dear BishwarajNayak You have received a Payment from OmniAds.biz Thank you for choosing our services and confirming in the forum

Quite a good platform to play on and gradually accumulate your earnings, but it will take quite a long period of time to reach a meaningful amount,but it won't be a bad idea to increase your income through different ways.

Payment #7
Thanks

OmniAds 07.png

Funds received
peer avatar
sergio wladimir maldonado carpio
$30.13 AirUSD

Dear BishwarajNayak You have received a Payment from OmniAds.biz Thank you for choosing our services and confirming in the forum

Summary
Funds sent from
serwladimir1978@gmail.com

Date completed
28 Jun 2021 8:28:41 Pm GMT+5:30

Transaction ID
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Me too I get paid for this site twice , second time I get 2.32 $ and next time I will withdraw when I will reach 3$ , I think it is best PTC site which exist actually .

Can you explain what you.mean the those figures you put there as what one realistically earn from this platform, because the quotes you out put there, I don't understand it at all

Some of you when you want to post something you will not give you the full information of how it works. It is advisable to drop the full information so that everybody will learn.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back