Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
For those who don't know, the OMAD diet is essentially one meal a day, it's a diet where you eat one big meal anytime during the day. I was considering trying the diet out, but I never pushed myself to eat just one meal. I can do two, but one meal is not ideal for me. What about you?

That is more like fasting for the rest of the day. I can fast for a whole day but I cannot eat just one meal a day and survive.

I can't be on one meal a day. Have you never heard of ulcer? It's real and you can develop it from not eating well when you're supposed to. I eat three times every day but I can skip my breakfast when it's too late to prepare it.

I don't believe in diets as they are short term & don't promote ongoing health. However, for some, they may need a diet to jumpstart a weight loss or exercise regimen. They then need to learn proper lifestyle changes.

I had never heard about this diet, and I have never tried it, in fact I think eating only once a day until you get fed up I do not think it is the most optimal for your body because during the day you may go hungry again and you can no longer eat, I prefer intermittent fasting for example.

If you then spend the rest of the day hungry it can influence other activities you want to do during the day.

This is mostly how I ate growing up in my teens and early twenties. A lot of times I would not eat all day and then just go to Chipotle for dinner and stuff my face. I was a lot thinner then and felt better too. I should go back to eating like that.

I never knew what OMAD Diet was all about until I joined a forum that's on the niche of OMAD Diet. It was how I got to know everything about OMAD and even decided to give it a try one time when I was high on my weight. I was weighing 100kg back then and I needed to cut my weight so badly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back