Olio App (Buy & Sell)

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
Has anyone heard about an app that has been around for many years that's call Olio. It was designed and made by a normal everyday person that lives in the UK and thought of an idea that is now worldwide.

Just installed it and so far DAMN, people are giving away things just down the road from me and it's real, I got some eggs for free. And able to make money using this by selling :) It's free with options to sub if you want to open up more options

This is my first time hearing about Olio app. I trust it doesn't contain a spyware 😄. Anyways, it seems like an app for exchange of goods or is it just for free things?

Has anyone heard about an app that has been around for many years that's call Olio. It was designed and made by a normal everyday person that lives in the UK and thought of an idea that is now worldwide.

Just installed it and so far DAMN, people are giving away things just down the road from me and it's real, I got some eggs for free. And able to make money using this by selling :) It's free with options to sub if you want to open up more options

I don't understand how you got the eggs for free. I thought it was an app for buying and selling of things. If it is, then it is a great place to earn from trading. That is if you find people around you who are using it.

I have not heard of this even thiu you says it had existed for a quite numbers of years but I have not for once comes across it on social media or thr internet but is good to have knowledge about it I wish if it will be shared with us on this platform it will definitely help.

I will definitely download this application because I have been looking for an application like this that can cater for my shopping needs and for the fact that we can also get some items for free is a big moral booster to me.

I have never heard of Olio, even if I did hear about this app, what would I do with the app that is based in the UK when I am not in the UK. However, there re many similar apps in my home country.

Olio app sounds to me as a very funny name for the app that is a aclaimed legit. Well, I have not used it before and never head of it before till today that I'm reading it for the first time. It even has the legit badge too. Wow!!!

Actually I haven't heard of that this application at all I don't think have seen any familiar one to it self aren't there task done before you get those free points at all. It's definately weird.

This is my first time hearing about such app. But from what you just said i guess the app is limited as it for UK based persons. Which means those living in other countries might not have access to it, not to mention developing countries.

I don't really think that this application is actually available in my country right now which is why I've not seen it on Google Play store whenever I'm trying to search application that offer such services.

To be very honest with you this is the first time I am going to hear about the website. I think this web site is designed for those who are ready to sell goods and services. I might be wrong because I have never explored the website fully.

There is always the possibility of having millions of such applications that most people are not aware of and it's simply because it's not active within their proximity.

I've always said more legit rewarding site is still around which we've not taking our time to discover just as I've not known this olio app before that's like marketplace online.

I don't really get what you are saying here. Are you trying to say that I will get free stuff from people that are willing to dispose there clothing or any other things that will be useful? Is that is what you mean. Please share to us how we can download the app and how to use it.

This is actually my first time of hearing such app or PLATFORM. I will definitely give it a trial and see how it goes with it and probably if it suites my interest, I can start patronising them

so far I have not heard of this oil but I think I will use it, it sounds interesting.

The thought of coming across an app for the first time makes me feel that there are tonnes of apps out there that I'm missing out on. But this will sound interesting to use. If this is available worldwide, then it is the best ever.

I hope the app is available for non UK residents specifically Africans else it's not going to be of use to me. Will check it out, thanks.

Thanks for sharing this information about olio app. It is very nice to see the video tutorial. I hope we can also find and have an olio app kind here in our country.

In Facebook before there is also a barter kind of transaction that happened in our country. It didn't prosper because you will be chased by the bureau of internal revenue.

This is actually my first time of hearing about this app. I think I will try it out and see ways on how to make huge amount of money from the platform in the long run

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back