What's new

Ojooo.com reviews: scam or legit??

I have read and seen several good reviews about the site and I remembered signing up but some few days later, I was unable to sign in and when I tried again I got the response that I already had an account. So, I just moved on from the site.
All you need to do, is find a way to retrieve your account via their platform. You don't have to give up on them, if you really like what you see about them. Ojooo is a nice site, for bloggers and affiliate marketers.

I have used the site and it is quite okay but I stopped because the pay is too slow and small. I see it wasting my time and data. I discovered itnl during lockdown when guy man was looking for something to be fetching him money but we thank God now.

I can't really say if this I've is legit or a scam I tried it out a long time ago started earning but I lost interest in it because it was quite slow. Hearing from someone who has benefited from it I think I would circuit out again that's if I I still remember my password.

I can't really say if this I've is legit or a scam I tried it out a long time ago started earning but I lost interest in it because it was quite slow. Hearing from someone who has benefited from it I think I would circuit out again that's if I I still remember my password.
Lol, why can't you remember your login password, didn't you use a remembering password?? This site is legit, you can test its legitimacy via google search to see what people are talking about it.

This is actually a legit website you can indulge in at your free time to.make money. The pay is small and to reach minimum payout might be tasking but it pays. I think for this site you need lots and lots of referrals that can work everyday to be able to earn easy money

This is actually a legit website you can indulge in at your free time to.make money. The pay is small and to reach minimum payout might be tasking but it pays. I think for this site you need lots and lots of referrals that can work everyday to be able to earn easy money
You need referrals to work actively to boost your earnings. Only when you rely on viewing ads. Their are many things you can do with ojooo, other than just ptc ads. You can website via their advertising platform, create and monetize your website through them.

Ojooo is fantastic site for freelancers and website owners. You can create your blogging site and monetize with ojooo, and join in their monthly revenue income share. They will also direct the needed traffic you need to grow your audience level high. All you need to do, is directing your niche website to something great that will inspire visitors.
I already have my website, therefore, I may not want to create another. I guess ojoo will give you a site that uses a subdomain. I do not want a subdomain site. But I will check the site and see if I can use ojoo advertising system to make money from my own site. However, before I use this program, I will have to make sure the ads are of high quality.

Wow... This caught me, have heard about ojoo but don't know what came over that made forgot to sign up on the platform. But with what you buttress above made me look like I lost something a while ago. But will definitely do something about it getting myself using the services to earn and promote as well. Thanks for the review.

What you evaluate are the benefits of the websites, forums, etc. that you can get in Ojooo, which also help you.You can create your blogging site and monetize.I think I will look in the direction of Ojoo.com

Ut seems a great site , but haw many adds you are allowed to view each day , and what is the minimum pay out for Payeer ? And have you many payment proof that could encourage us to join .

Since I've the whole review here have been marvelous and good I think I will sign up and see what I can get out of the site then I'll come back and edit my review.

I was using this site a long time ago, joined this site through a task I performed on a micro job site. However, later I lost motivation to continue on the site and I left.
The site has lots of benefits not even for the PTC ads you earn from. But from the other features like creating a blog website, business website and hosting it via their server and earn money through their own in-house ads.

After some PayPal problem, they removed that payment option, and I can't cashout because now they have bitcoins only as an option for cashouts. I wrote them about that a month or so ago, asking how I could set a Payeer account as my cashout method, since they cite it in the payment area and I can't find how to do that in the account settings—but they didn't answer properly.

I was not aware about the features you mentioned. When I was on the site it was basically a PTC site where we could earn bitcoins by clicking ads. I left site for low payment.
Yes the earnings where very low, i saw it. But they added more interesting features. You can buy domain and hosting from them. You can also build your website using their custom design tools, plugins and addons. You can download their app via google playstore or app store.

I remember visiting Ojooo a few years ago. I can specifically recall renting out rented referrals and earning passively through this method, as the PTC offers were very low paying. I got paid 2$ on my first cashout but then lost interested in the website. Does anybody know if it's still paying?

I remember visiting Ojooo a few years ago. I can specifically recall renting out rented referrals and earning passively through this method, as the PTC offers were very low paying. I got paid 2$ on my first cashout but then lost interested in the website. Does anybody know if it's still paying?
Its been long i visited this ojooo.com PTC site. The last time i visited it was October last year. I never discovered Bizdustry by then, the reward system was low, i didn't hang on with the site for long. But as at then, they where paying. I'll go check it out to see if its still legit or not. Then I'll bring the notice here for everyone to know.

Its been long i visited this ojooo.com PTC site. The last time i visited it was October last year. I never discovered Bizdustry by then, the reward system was low, i didn't hang on with the site for long. But as at then, they where paying. I'll go check it out to see if its still legit or not. Then I'll bring the notice here for everyone to know.
I've heard mixed opinions about Ojooo over the years. Some say they pay the first cashout and then never pay again? This was a long time ago though, so things could have changed.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back