Inewton5

Sincerem

Reputable
Verified Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.golivenews24.wordpress.com
BizNotes
I have read and seen several good reviews about the site and I remembered signing up but some few days later, I was unable to sign in and when I tried again I got the response that I already had an account. So, I just moved on from the site.
All you need to do, is find a way to retrieve your account via their platform. You don't have to give up on them, if you really like what you see about them. Ojooo is a nice site, for bloggers and affiliate marketers.

btaliat

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I have used the site and it is quite okay but I stopped because the pay is too slow and small. I see it wasting my time and data. I discovered itnl during lockdown when guy man was looking for something to be fetching him money but we thank God now.

Osaz96

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I can't really say if this I've is legit or a scam I tried it out a long time ago started earning but I lost interest in it because it was quite slow. Hearing from someone who has benefited from it I think I would circuit out again that's if I I still remember my password.

Sincerem

Reputable
Verified Poster
Reaction score
Website
BizNotes
I can't really say if this I've is legit or a scam I tried it out a long time ago started earning but I lost interest in it because it was quite slow. Hearing from someone who has benefited from it I think I would circuit out again that's if I I still remember my password.
Lol, why can't you remember your login password, didn't you use a remembering password?? This site is legit, you can test its legitimacy via google search to see what people are talking about it.

Khezo

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
This is actually a legit website you can indulge in at your free time to.make money. The pay is small and to reach minimum payout might be tasking but it pays. I think for this site you need lots and lots of referrals that can work everyday to be able to earn easy money

Sincerem

Reputable
Verified Poster
Reaction score
Website
BizNotes
This is actually a legit website you can indulge in at your free time to.make money. The pay is small and to reach minimum payout might be tasking but it pays. I think for this site you need lots and lots of referrals that can work everyday to be able to earn easy money
You need referrals to work actively to boost your earnings. Only when you rely on viewing ads. Their are many things you can do with ojooo, other than just ptc ads. You can website via their advertising platform, create and monetize your website through them.

Mika

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Ojooo is fantastic site for freelancers and website owners. You can create your blogging site and monetize with ojooo, and join in their monthly revenue income share. They will also direct the needed traffic you need to grow your audience level high. All you need to do, is directing your niche website to something great that will inspire visitors.
I already have my website, therefore, I may not want to create another. I guess ojoo will give you a site that uses a subdomain. I do not want a subdomain site. But I will check the site and see if I can use ojoo advertising system to make money from my own site. However, before I use this program, I will have to make sure the ads are of high quality.

JamoPosh

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Wow... This caught me, have heard about ojoo but don't know what came over that made forgot to sign up on the platform. But with what you buttress above made me look like I lost something a while ago. But will definitely do something about it getting myself using the services to earn and promote as well. Thanks for the review.

Jomarie05

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
What you evaluate are the benefits of the websites, forums, etc. that you can get in Ojooo, which also help you.You can create your blogging site and monetize.I think I will look in the direction of Ojoo.com

Salimo

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Ut seems a great site , but haw many adds you are allowed to view each day , and what is the minimum pay out for Payeer ? And have you many payment proof that could encourage us to join .

Top Bottom