Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
HOW DOES OJOOO.COM WORKS??

Ojooo.com is an advertising network and also a PTC site where you view ads in the site and get paid for it. Advertisers pay for those ads, and viewers are rewarded to view those ads till the end, viewing those ads won't take you more than a minute. The amount of ads you can view in the site is up to 20+ depending on how many ads where sent in, by their clients. It also serve as a website builder where you can create your own business website, blog, or personal website etc. They will help you do that, and also host it for you, monetize it with their own onpage ads. The site is wonderful, it's been a year now, that I've been using it for advertising purposes.

HOW MUCH CAN ONE REALISTICALLY EARN THROUGH OJOOO, VIEWING ADS??

We all know how PTC site pay minimal for ads, but its worth trying. You can earn in the region of $0.01-0.02 per ads view, depending how many ads is shown their ads space.

WHAT PAYMENT PROCESSOR DOES OJOOO USES TO PROCESS PAYMENTS??

Ojoo pays in Cryptocurrency, payeer, perfect money, skrill etc.

HOW TO JOIN OJOOO.COM SITE??

it is very easy to join this advertising/PTC site, just login to;
Http://www.ojooo.com to get started with the site.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210107-113156_1610015540912.jpg
    Screenshot_20210107-113156_1610015540912.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 6
I signed up for OJOOO a while ago, but didn't even check the page in depth. What you explained about building blogs and web pages caught my attention. It also explains the monetization of your ads on the page that you can create. Excellent information @Sincerem, thank you or share.

I signed up for OJOOO a while ago, but didn't even check the page in depth. What you explained about building blogs and web pages caught my attention. It also explains the monetization of your ads on the page that you can create. Excellent information @Sincerem, thank you or share.
Yeah, you're welcome, ojoo.com is a legit site, after my research about them. I came to conclusion that it isn't a scam website. You can use it for ptc, website creation/monetization, and advertising etc. Their features are great it caught my attention, it's just like WordPress.com website builder, they was created earlier before now, as a blog site.

Yeah, you're welcome, ojoo.com is a legit site, after my research about them. I came to conclusion that it isn't a scam website. You can use it for ptc, website creation/monetization, and advertising etc. Their features are great it caught my attention, it's just like WordPress.com website builder, they was created earlier before now, as a blog site.
I'm going to go to OJOOO, you know I'm interested in the blog, but if I get all the guidance and help I need, I think it's excellent, without having to search between one page and another. And since it says it has been on the site for a year, it gives me more confidence. And I check the ptc payments

I'm going to go to OJOOO, you know I'm interested in the blog, but if I get all the guidance and help I need, I think it's excellent, without having to search between one page and another. And since it says it has been on the site for a year, it gives me more confidence. And I check the ptc payments
Ojooo is the best site in terms of blogging, advertising, and viewing PTC sites. One thing that made me to love ojoo.com platform, if you create your blog with them, get your domain, monetize it fully with their platform. They will help you to send traffics to your blogging page with those advertisers that view those PTC sites via their site. You can also use your points gained through viewing PTC's to buy ad space and get people to view through your site. They set monthly income you can get through their platform if you create your website and monetize through them.

HOW DOES OJOOO.COM WORKS??

Ojooo.com is an advertising network and also a PTC site where you view ads in the site and get paid for it. Advertisers pay for those ads, and viewers are rewarded to view those ads till the end, viewing those ads won't take you more than a minute. The amount of ads you can view in the site is up to 20+ depending on how many ads where sent in, by their clients. It also serve as a website builder where you can create your own business website, blog, or personal website etc. They will help you do that, and also host it for you, monetize it with their own onpage ads. The site is wonderful, it's been a year now, that I've been using it for advertising purposes.

HOW MUCH CAN ONE REALISTICALLY EARN THROUGH OJOOO, VIEWING ADS??

We all know how PTC site pay minimal for ads, but its worth trying. You can earn in the region of $0.01-0.02 per ads view, depending how many ads is shown their ads space.

WHAT PAYMENT PROCESSOR DOES OJOOO USES TO PROCESS PAYMENTS??

Ojoo pays in Cryptocurrency, payeer, perfect money, skrill etc.

HOW TO JOIN OJOOO.COM SITE??

it is very easy to join this advertising/PTC site, just login to;
Http://www.ojooo.com to get started with the site.
Really? I am hearing this for the first time. I will try it out, but the earnings is too small. I want to register to make money, and viewing 20 ads will give just $0.2-0.3. That is small in my own opinion.

Really? I am hearing this for the first time. I will try it out, but the earnings is too small. I want to register to make money, and viewing 20 ads will give just $0.2-0.3. That is small in my own opinion.
Sure, read @Sincerm's conversation, you're not working watching ptc ads and neither am I as the earnings are pyrrhic. What you evaluate are the benefits of the websites, forums, etc. that you can get in Ojooo, which also help you. As @Sincerem says, its features are wonderful, so the site is worth checking out.

Is not all about viewing PTC sites to earn, is an advertising network. The PTC ads is just to encourage viewers to view peoples ads placement. Some placement can be from one of their customers that built a website from their platform. The are well known for hosting websites, proving the best features to customize a website and still monetize it for you. You can visit the site through the link, I shared on the thread.

well I don't have any idea of how they operate but I just hope they are legit because most of the earning site you will earn very well but at the end of the day you might not even be able to withdraw a single penny of your earning that's why I stick to the trusted online site i know,but if this is a get paid to click website then it will be very difficult for you to make a reasonable amount of money in that platform.

well I don't have any idea of how they operate but I just hope they are legit because most of the earning site you will earn very well but at the end of the day you might not even be able to withdraw a single penny of your earning that's why I stick to the trusted online site i know,but if this is a get paid to click website then it will be very difficult for you to make a reasonable amount of money in that platform.
This platform features many money making opportunities online, that's why I decided to post it here. Apart from hosting PTC ads, the platform ojooo, also features website design, where you can create your blog site, business, and personal website. They can also monetize it for you, through their own sponsored ads. And you'll make cool cash with little start up fee to create your own website, if it's a business or blog type.

This platform features many money making opportunities online, that's why I decided to post it here. Apart from hosting PTC ads, the platform ojooo, also features website design, where you can create your blog site, business, and personal website. They can also monetize it for you, through their own sponsored ads. And you'll make cool cash with little start up fee to create your own website, if it's a business or blog type.
Wow that's really nice but I hope they will not request us to pay a certain fee so as to upgrade a level to either a VIP member or much higher level so as to be able to earn higher ? Because 90% of all get paid to clique website requested that each member that join their platform to upgrade to VIP member so as to be able to earn higher amount of money and beside I wanted to ask if you are also a beneficiary and a full members of this platform ?

Wow that's really nice but I hope they will not request us to pay a certain fee so as to upgrade a level to either a VIP member or much higher level so as to be able to earn higher ? Because 90% of all get paid to clique website requested that each member that join their platform to upgrade to VIP member so as to be able to earn higher amount of money and beside I wanted to ask if you are also a beneficiary and a full members of this platform ?
I was one time beneficiary in their PTC ads, but I don't view those PTC ads again via the site. All I focus now, is the advertising page of the site. I use that medium to promote my referral links,and someone else's website, that needs immediate traffic to run.

I was one time beneficiary in their PTC ads, but I don't view those PTC ads again via the site. All I focus now, is the advertising page of the site. I use that medium to promote my referral links,and someone else's website, that needs immediate traffic to run.
That is really nice to hear but about promoting other people's page and website that need immediate traffic, are you really making some money by doing those thing or you are just doing it to help the people who are in need of traffic ? If you are getting paid for doing that then how do you do it and is it the person that you are promoting the page that is paying you or is it where you are promoting this page that are playing you? just want to know.

That is really nice to hear but about promoting other people's page and website that need immediate traffic, are you really making some money by doing those thing or you are just doing it to help the people who are in need of traffic ? If you are getting paid for doing that then how do you do it and is it the person that you are promoting the page that is paying you or is it where you are promoting this page that are playing you? just want to know.
I do it for friends or people I know around, that has blog, business website that needs audience to click on their ads everyday online. And also for those that run affiliate marketing business website. To see if the can also get visitors to click on those affiliate ads in order to record sales. I gain some profit through it, from those I help to advertise through ojooo network.

I do it for friends or people I know around, that has blog, business website that needs audience to click on their ads everyday online. And also for those that run affiliate marketing business website. To see if the can also get visitors to click on those affiliate ads in order to record sales. I gain some profit through it, from those I help to advertise through ojooo network.
Wow that's nice to hear that you really help people in that manner but from all indication I think this might really be a tedious job if you want to make a reasonable amount of money from them because it's like you need to have constant people who want to advertisers for you to make the reasonable amount of money and if you don't have this people to advertise every day you might not earn any money from them, and the payment method of these people might really be so low.

Ojooo is the best site in terms of blogging, advertising, and viewing PTC sites. One thing that made me to love ojoo.com platform, if you create your blog with them, get your domain, monetize it fully with their platform. They will help you to send traffics to your blogging page with those advertisers that view those PTC sites via their site. You can also use your points gained through viewing PTC's to buy ad space and get people to view through your site. They set monthly income you can get through their platform if you create your website and monetize through them.
Wow!.
I already had it in mind to sign up with Ojoo.com after I read your earlier post on it .Though my intention was purely for the PTC but now with this information on hosting ,It even gets better then.I had abandon my former blog of a year after the hosting plan expired and I had not really pull through yet so I didn't renew the hosting plan with bluehost.
I think I will look in the direction of Ojoo.com

Wow!.
I already had it in mind to sign up with Ojoo.com after I read your earlier post on it .Though my intention was purely for the PTC but now with this information on hosting ,It even gets better then.I had abandon my former blog of a year after the hosting plan expired and I had not really pull through yet so I didn't renew the hosting plan with bluehost.
I think I will look in the direction of Ojoo.com
That's wonderful that you wanna turn to ojooo.com for your blog hosting and monetization pack. Ojooo.com have variety of design tools to make your blog site look unique, every features in ojooo, is of unique qualities.

I have heard of ojoo, but never took interest in the site just because it was a PTC site. However, based on what the OP has written here, I am kind of fascinated to check the site and see what it offers for a freelancer like me to maximize the earning potential. I may even join the site if I see earning potential.

I have heard of ojoo, but never took interest in the site just because it was a PTC site. However, based on what the OP has written here, I am kind of fascinated to check the site and see what it offers for a freelancer like me to maximize the earning potential. I may even join the site if I see earning potential.
Ojooo is fantastic site for freelancers and website owners. You can create your blogging site and monetize with ojooo, and join in their monthly revenue income share. They will also direct the needed traffic you need to grow your audience level high. All you need to do, is directing your niche website to something great that will inspire visitors.

I have read and seen several good reviews about the site and I remembered signing up but some few days later, I was unable to sign in and when I tried again I got the response that I already had an account. So, I just moved on from the site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back