OFFER OFFICIALLY CLOSED!

Mildred254

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Apr 15, 2021
USD
$5.0000USD
Biznotes
I currently need only five people to register by following this link once I get more biz notes by the next two days then I can request five extra people.

After you register, make sure to earn one or two entry ticket points and this will only take you two seconds.

Take a screenshot and post here. The screenshot should show your username and the one ticket point you got.

Last edited:
Hey;
I really like your idea to post your jobs for Biznotes; however, please pay them the amount they deserve depending on the difficulty of the tasks.

You should pay between 30-60 Biznotes for the easy ones and more for the hard ones.

Please edit your thread if you are still interested.

I currently need only five people to register by following this link once I get more biz notes by the next two days then I can request five extra people.

After you register, make sure to earn one or two entry ticket points and this will only take you two seconds.

Take a screenshot and post here. The screenshot should show your username and the one ticket point you got.
Offer is available for only 24 hours from now. After registering, click daily bonus and get one entry. Then take screenshot. Only five people can participate.

MWLyfER.jpg

For you to offer 50biznotes for registering form a site means the site is real, please do us a favour by telling bus more about the site and what it does.

Saousen5765

Nice. Payment has been sent.
For you to offer 50biznotes for registering form a site means the site is real, please do us a favour by telling bus more about the site and what it does.

But you can see the admin said payment should be between 30 to 60 biznote.

My initial payment was just 10 biznote. And I don't know too much about the site. I'm paying for referral so I can get more entry tickets. It's a risk I'm taking because I'm participating in the contest.

Ready twitter user @lanegritap4
instagram user @splendidlifestyle67

Attachments

• entrad.png
    entrad.png
    856.8 KB · Views: 1

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back