OFFER OFFICIALLY CLOSED!

Mildred254

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I currently need only five people to register by following this link once I get more biz notes by the next two days then I can request five extra people.

After you register, make sure to earn one or two entry ticket points and this will only take you two seconds.

Take a screenshot and post here. The screenshot should show your username and the one ticket point you got.

Last edited:

Anis Boukezzoula

Administrative Team
Staff member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Hey;
I really like your idea to post your jobs for Biznotes; however, please pay them the amount they deserve depending on the difficulty of the tasks.

You should pay between 30-60 Biznotes for the easy ones and more for the hard ones.

Please edit your thread if you are still interested.

Mildred254

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I currently need only five people to register by following this link once I get more biz notes by the next two days then I can request five extra people.

After you register, make sure to earn one or two entry ticket points and this will only take you two seconds.

Take a screenshot and post here. The screenshot should show your username and the one ticket point you got.
Offer is available for only 24 hours from now. After registering, click daily bonus and get one entry. Then take screenshot. Only five people can participate.

saousen5765

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
MWLyfER.jpg

Shigobad2020

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes

For you to offer 50biznotes for registering form a site means the site is real, please do us a favour by telling bus more about the site and what it does.

Mildred254

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Saousen5765

Nice. Payment has been sent.
For you to offer 50biznotes for registering form a site means the site is real, please do us a favour by telling bus more about the site and what it does.

But you can see the admin said payment should be between 30 to 60 biznote.

My initial payment was just 10 biznote. And I don't know too much about the site. I'm paying for referral so I can get more entry tickets. It's a risk I'm taking because I'm participating in the contest.

Sariana23

Premium Member
VIP Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Ready twitter user @lanegritap4
instagram user @splendidlifestyle67

Attachments

• entrad.png
    entrad.png
    856.8 KB · Views: 1
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.