What's new
  • Please note to have a link in an article you must first request permission from the administrator and pay a fee. You can read more information here.

NoTik Offerwall Review – Monetize your App/Website

NoTik Offerwall Review, are you looking to Monetize your App or Website? Let’s take a look at what NoTik Offerwall is first.
In layperson’s terms, you can turn users into revenue while your users earn virtual currency on your website or mobile app by completing offers, watching videos, signing up for trials, and more. As a business model, the website owner generally takes 10-30% commission and gives the remaining 70% that the advertiser pays the members. For example, if a Survey Router pays the owner 1USD$ per completion, the site admin may offer 0.70 USD per completion and make a 0.30 USD profit. Of course, some will choose to credit instantly, while others will pay the user the incentive when the advertiser confirms manually that the requirements have been met. Paying later will reduce the risk of chargebacks and fiscal loss, but some members might leave as they want to be paid upon completion. If you want to start a GPT website and use NoTik as a provider, I suggest looking at UseTitan.
Advertisements
Join NoTik Offerwall Today! https://notik.me?ref_code=5MpgWB
download.png
download-1.png

While NoTik has much potential for website and app owners, do not be disheartened as the company offers an Affilate (referral program), which will be discussed later in the NoTik review. Affilate marketing can generate passive income without doing anything, but more on later.

NoTik Offerwall Review – NoTik’s First Impressions

As visitors, we will start the NoTik review by looking at their website. Honestly, my first impressions of the website are positive, and they get an overall 8/10. I like how modern the website is and how the development team has integrated Javascript and various scripts while maintaining the website’s speed. A first positive impression is essential, as it could decide between a potential customer signing up or leaving the site to try a competitor’s service. One improvement that I would like to outline is the TLD. While the .com is taken, two top-level domain extensions are still available – .org and .net. The .me extension that NoTik uses has no negative impact on SEO, and search engines like Google treat it the same way as a .com domain. I think it would look a bit more professional and “established” by having a more commonly known TLD.

Untitled.png

NoTik Offerwall Review – Referral Program – Earn 5% commission.

Jumping straight into the NoTik review, we will examine the Referral Program that NoTik offers. Once logged in, go to “App Details” and click Refer Friends. You will then get your referral link that can be used to invite any website or app owner that you may know who may benefit from monetizing it through NoTik. Whatever the person you have referred earns through monetizing their app or website, you will get a 5% commission of their total monthly earnings, paid monthly.
Untitled-1.png

Most smaller website or app owners will earn between 50-100USD$ starting. So if we take the higher amount of 100USD$, you will get 5USD$ a month of passive income for referring them to the service. Passive income is an excellent method of making money online, as to earn money online, you do not have to continue to dedicate your time to earn money. This allows you to sit back, relax and watch the cash roll in.
Depending on the company’s Fiscal position, I recommend implementing membership levels to improve the Referral Program. But, the more referrals you have, the more commission you can earn. So, for example, allow me to demonstrate.
  • 0 to 49 referrals – 5% commission
  • 49 to 100 referrals – 6% commission
  • 100 – 200 referrals – 7% commission
And.. so on. Besides this potential idea, the development team could also allow members to customize their referral links, for example, NoTik.me/bizdustry, through their online dashboard. But all in all, an excellent referral scheme that the NoTik team has in place.

NoTik Offerwall Review – Getting Paid on NoTik Offerwall

Join today! https://notik.me?ref_code=5MpgWB
Whether you have earned money online from Affilate Marketing or through users completing the offers, getting paid is the most rewarding and probably most important part of this review. According to their website, they currently pay using PayPal and Wise on Net 45 at a minimum payment threshold of 50USD$. Of course, if you’d like to be paid by Bitcoin, please contact your account manager to discuss this.
For most smaller websites or app owners, reaching the minimum threshold may take more than one month if they start with minimal users. NoTik currently only has the option to view “This month, Last Month, and This Years Earnings.” The main dashboard doesn’t allow you to see your overall balance that is pending payment. I’d encourage the website developers to implement this as it allows publishers to keep track of their earnings that have been “carried over” due to not meeting the minimum payment threshold requirement.
download-1-1.png
Ping your account manager or Abdallah Medhat, the Director of Partnerships. His email address is abdallah@notik.me, or reach out on Skype (getpaidmod) for 24/7 support relating to payments or partnerships. Having worked with them as a publisher for over a year, I can assure my readers and viewers that NoTik Offerwall is a legit service that pays and keeps its word. NoTik Offerwalls is an established company with Head Offices in Cyprus that creates very good customer transparency.

NoTik Offerwall Review – Integrating NoTik Offerwall

<iframe src=’https://notik.me/coins?api_key={YOUR_API_KEY}&pub_id={YOUR_PUB_ID}&app_id={YOUR_APP_ID}&user_id={YOUR_UNIQUE_USER_ID}’ style=’height: 100vh; width: 100%; margin: 0; padding: 0; border: 0;’></iframe>

Feel free to adjust the height and width values if the iFrame integration is too large for normal browsing mode. Anything with a bracket around it is considered a variable, meaning it has to be adjusted for the link to work. src= is making it display within an existing website or app; otherwise, it would open externally.
API Details: https://notik.me/publisher-settings
Configuring PostBack URL – your website will need a postback URL. For example, example.com/callback.php or example.com/callback.aspx depending on you’re configuration for the script you are using. You can add this here. https://notik.me/publisher-settings/app/edit/
Payout Ratio: https://notik.me/publisher-settings (If you put you want to credit 0.7, you will get a 30% profit margin of 1USD$ (30 cents) – this can be adjusted accordingly.

Ensure that you have the right software:

While paying for a premium theme or a custom script upfront may be expensive, do not feat as NoTik has your back. NoTik.me has partnered with ScriptStore. After following the steps below, you will need to configure your account payment preferences and the API configuration above.

1. Download the FREE Light GPT Script (Integrated with Notik. me Offerwall) https://scriptstore.xyz/freebies/paidoffers-lite-notik-version
2. Install the Script on your web hosting provider (Cpanel, root, VM, etc.).
3. Signup with NoTik as a publisher using my referral link. https://notik.me?ref_code=5MpgWB

What I like about ScriptStore is that while it’s free, there is an option to “upgrade” it when the time is right, and your business is bringing in enough income to cover the significant expenditure. The NoTik team & ScriptStore staff will no doubt assist with how to upgrade.

NoTik Offerwall Review – Contacting support

As far as I am aware, there are five main ways users can obtain support on NoTik. Occasionally, you may need assistance relating to integration or payouts, and the team is there to help.

24_7_Support_Dedicated-Hotline.png

• Contact Gabi on Skype – Gabi Khrmon Skype ID: live:243c5a84b59c638a
  • Email support@notik.me
  • Write to their head office in Cyprus – Notik Offerwall Agiou lavrentiou 17, Paphos, Postal code 8036 Cyprus.
  • Phone – +357 94 089 333
  • Create a support ticket on your NoTik Offerwall Publisher Dashboard here. https://notik.me/ticket
I would recommend contacting Gabi on Skype as it’s a more accessible form of communication and less formal than the others. It saves going back and forth between emails or ticket replies too. Sending a letter to their head office could be costly, and you could wait weeks for a response!

NoTik Offerwall Review: Publisher Tips & Tricks:

• Anti-Fraud measures: Consider implementing a delayed crediting system or anti-fraud measures to prevent financial loss from chargebacks by advertisers. Some users will speed through surveys or won’t fully complete the task intentionally to defraud the advertiser for the incentive.
  • Ensure that you have a TOS and Privacy Policy: Before applying to NoTik Offerwall, ensure your website has a Terms of Service and Privacy Policy page. In addition, it is maybe beneficial for your website to have a separate support subdomain or subdirectory that includes several help guides relating to your offerwall FAQ.
  • Report any self-employed earnings to your local tax office, as any profit from the income could be taxable. In addition, you should contact a financial advisor or tax consultant for further guidance.

NoTik Offerwall Review – Conclusion

Thank you for taking the time to read this NoTik Offerwall Review. I can honestly say overall, as a publisher who has earned and been paid by them, their customer service is outstanding, and they are well into the marathon to becoming one of the best providers for app and website users looking to monetize their websites.

As mentioned in the review, I would also like to remind our readers that even if you don’t own a website, you can still profit from NoTik.me by becoming an affiliate and encouraging other web admins to register.

I have a couple of communities, my communities are very small but I have some loyal members. I think letting them use some earning programs through my communities might encourage them to visit my communities regularly. While letting them earn through offers, I will also be earning some money. I am going to bookmark this page for further reference.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back