jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For sure, someone throwing advertising - that isn't leading people to an email list and/or social media page/group - is putting it down a drain. In other words, people will probably come to your site, and never return - even if it's good! Also, on top of that, you sure won't be able to re-pitch your sales message - which is crucial to selling.

An exception to the rule would be the selling of incredibly valuable stuff. For instance, a three-letter .com would go fast. However, though, if you wanted the "best price" then maybe a list would give you what you desire.

Note: With a 3-letter.com you'd still have a strong chance of a big sell no matter what.

Usually advertising links always work.
There are only a few exceptions and that happens even for Google adsense ads, as well. People usually get annoyed by such things and it's not a good idea to, not to place any redirect link for ads.

The same thing happened when I was looking for a hand sanitizer with a bag tag. I still don't like to visit Firstcry because of this.

a list would give you what you desire and without it yes they will be wastage, making the list guard you in knowing what to do and how to do it so it is very important to make a list to avoid wastage

To be frank, I am confused by the first post in this thread. I cannot understand the real topic and I cannot find the relevance of the title. Anyway, if this is about an online store then advertising it or marketing it in social media can make get prospective customers regardless of the price. Social media is potent in attracting onlookers, so to speak. That means when you post in Facebook about your business there will be the curious users who will check on your site.

Email can be effective. It works and can also generate revenue within some period of time. It also bring reoccurring sales for you. I advise if one needs tons of email, it better you run an ads giving away a PLR content that will urge them to drop their email on your squeeze page in other to be sending sequence of mail to them.

I really can't phantom the meaning of the topic when I picked it,I was thinking it was listing as a term used in offline buying because if you don't list the items to be bought, you find out that your money is wasted on unnecessary buying.

You are very right, I have done a lot of affiliate marketing, logging, web pages etc... I only think of the immediate money and I will stress and suffer to make money nest time I need to promote anything.

But I discovered those that has list doesn't suffer up to the length I do to make money, they only use their list period.

I absolutely share your view on the topic of having an email list, this is very crucial in harnessing your blog or website traffic so as to boost an increase in your sales on whatever product or services that you are marketing.

Truly, it is a complete waste of money, time and opportunity when a marketer chooses not to use a list. How could such people be able to send emails to their customers for them to revisit their website? And customers wouldn't want to bother coming back to the site if nothing triggers their actions.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back