Non farm payroll(NFP)

Sanusi

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Non farm payroll is a fundamentals analysis used to buy and sell in forex market in a condition whereby a trader cannot cope with candlestick which is technical analysis. In a nutshell we have two forms of trading in forex, they are technical analysis and fundamental analysis. So my question is that how can i use fundamental analysis to trade.

NFP is a news always released on first Friday of each months.
Although markets volatility will be high on that day, if anyone listens to the news and grabs the content, he or she will be able to make money through that news.

Concerning your question on NFP, it is a news always released on first Friday of each month containg a country's macroeconomic data, employment data, hourly earnings and the likes. Although markets volatility will tend to be higher on that day, you can make a lot of money if you know how the news affect the market and you can interpret the data

Non farm payroll is a fundamentals analysis used to buy and sell in forex market in a condition whereby a trader cannot cope with candlestick which is technical analysis. In a nutshell we have two forms of trading in forex, they are technical analysis and fundamental analysis. So my question is that how can i use fundamental analysis to trade.
I am an onlooker when it comes to forex and the information you shared here is more of a revelation to me. I will have to follow this thread to learn one or two things about forex when forex experts starts dropping facts.

Fundamental analysis is the which involves the sentiment of the market, whether a trend is bullish or bearish, from that! Traders decide whether to shorten on elongate the trade, emotions is one of the key factor that determine the value of a coin, people underestimate emotions sometimes

NFP you have listed is a strategic way to know when to buy and sell in the market although i suggest one gets a good broker to help facilitate trade to help one generate profit and prevent loss.

Fundamental analysis would involve you just sticking to the basics of trading and you can just trade based on the market movements. That means you wouldn't be able to set up trades or you'll do so based on your feelings.

Fundamental analysis will involve the person the way when to buy and also make sell in the market, I think you can get one facilities that can help one to know the time to buy.

The truth about fundamental analysis is that , the market moves according to fundamentals. But the volatility in news is a double edge sword.
It can yield huge returns in seconds if caught at the right side and blow your capital instantly if caught on the wrong side

The truth about fundamental analysis is that , the market moves according to fundamentals. But the volatility in news is a double edge sword.
It can yield huge returns in seconds if caught at the right side and blow your capital instantly if caught on the wrong side
Yes, non-farm payroll can be very volatile.
I was once caught up on the wrong side of it and the experience is something I would not like to talk about😀.
My $30 account was blown in milliseconds

NFP that's the non farm payrolls, this are high impact news drivers, they move the market crazily if care is not taken you can blow your account, that's why I don't advice people that are starting for the first time to trade such kinds of news.

Nonfarm payrolls is an employment report released monthly, usually on the first Friday of every month, and heavily affects the US dollar, the bond market and the stock market.

Mom farm payroll otherwise called the nfp is an employment report which is released every first week of a month and every last Friday of a month, I don't really trade that day because it requires necessary analysis.

Mom farm payroll otherwise called the nfp is an employment report which is released every first week of a month and every last Friday of a month, I don't really trade that day because it requires necessary analysis.
Yes the meaning of the nfp is known as the non farm payroll, it is usually released every first Friday of the week, likewise every last week Friday of every month, usually it is professional that trades that.

NFP is a systematic tool to determine when to purchase and earn higher profits, but I still recommend getting a professional broker to facilitate trades in order to generate maximum profits.

I am just knowing about this NFP systematic tool. As a forest enthusiast, l will research it again to have basic and first hand information on how it works. Thank you so much for this feat.

NFP that's the non farm payrolls, this are high impact news drivers, they move the market crazily if care is not taken you can blow your account, that's why I don't advice people that are starting for the first time to trade such kinds of news.
Wow, this my first time hearing about this, I believe you can earn money by trading them but by what you've said It seems like you need to be very careful.

Wow, this my first time hearing about this, I believe you can earn money by trading them but by what you've said It seems like you need to be very careful.
I believe if you make research you'll know more about it, non farm payrolls is also a high impact news driver that move the market crazily, you can earn money with it within a short period of time, but you can also lose it if you don't know what you are doing.

NFP is one of the major news events involving the dollar pairs. One Has to be careful trading this news on a live account because one can't afford to be wrong

I believe if you make research you'll know more about it, non farm payrolls is also a high impact news driver that move the market crazily, you can earn money with it within a short period of time, but you can also lose it if you don't know what you are doing.
Wow thank you for the free knowledge sir, I don't really know much about high impact news in the market,you have made this very clear to me, thank you sir I really appreciate. I'll like to know more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back