Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
Do you know that in Germany, the administration began to abandon the Windows system, as it decided to replace it with the Linux system in more than 25,000 government administration computers?

From what they said, the main reason is the low cost and performance of the Linux system in terms of managing the business in the digital aspect.

what do you see in this topic?

Windows is really bad. They need you to install the windows update stopped. Or KMS for activation when expires. These illegal tricks are not for the Ubuntu system which has no update or license.
I am not talking about the financial part, I wanted to talk about the performance and the quality of Windows if it is worth it. in the end, this is a company and it has the right to provide paid services. what I don't like in Windows is the low-security of them, it is easily got hacked compared to the other Softwares.

Linux is open source where as windows is paid software. I have no experience with using Linux, therefore, I don't know how it compares with Windows. I think that's a good move by the government to reduce cost.

If its for dealing with finance, i believe the linux system is way better and suited for that. I heard banks even make use of the linux system instead of windows. Over here though Linux is not that popular.

They would've consider many things before they arrived at the conclusion. I have not used linux so, I don't know if it's less expensive than window. For me, window has functioning well for quite some years now.

This is the first time I have ever seen a government opt to ditch windows for Linux but with Linux being open source and also less bulky than Windows it makes sense for them to choose Linux over windows. I myself use Linux on my laptop now being that my hard drive died and I had to put a smaller hard drive it so that it would still run well enough for me to use it. I like Linux and could definitely switch to it permanently on all my devices if Linux was compatible with a lot more of what I use on my Windows PC.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back