Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Are no win, no fee solicitors, also known as no win no fee lawyers, better than the lawyers or solicitors that offer a fixed hourly rate, like $200-500 per hour? In any specific law niche, whether it’s criminal or employment for example, will usually offer these two options and the first no win no fee will usually only be offered by the lawyer if you’re case has a chance of success at court. No Win No Fee cases tend to come with a high percentage of commission on the payout you get. (Sometimes 50%!) so you might actually end up spending more money to achieve justice.

What do you think of No Win No Fee lawyers and solicitors? Is it a better route to be going down?

I am not sure but I would guess this really depends on the case.

I am guessing you are referring to lawyers who work pro bono right? I have never heard of it the way you said but it sounds like pro bono work.

I personally wouldn't encourage this and would definitely not patronize these kind of lawyers. A lot goes into preparing for these court cases and that effort should be appreciated. I'd feel bad if same was done to me to be honest.

People are going to tend to work with this kind of lawyer more because they believe that he is going to do anything within his own jewellery distance to see that you come out victorious.

I personally would not like to have such situation,because the reason why i will have to spend my time and do the neccessary preparation for a case is to be able to come out successful,that will not be ok by me.

I think the sole reason of filling a case is so I win.
I don't think it would be burdensome to me as long as it would motivate the lawyer to win

I think the sole reason of filling a case is so I win.
I don't think it would be burdensome to me as long as it would motivate the lawyer to win
I agree with you, as long as the end result comes up to expectations it might not be a problem spending alot on the case .
But sometimes, the amount might be so enormous that it might not be worth it.
Knowing the difference between the two would absolutely help in your decision making.

This is the first time i will be hearing about something like that, I still have to do research because i don't really believe there's no will no pay lawyer, I've never seen one. Maybe there should also be no successful operation, no payment

Are no win, no fee solicitors, also known as no win no fee lawyers, better than the lawyers or solicitors that offer a fixed hourly rate, like $200-500 per hour? In any specific law niche, whether it’s criminal or employment for example, will usually offer these two options and the first no win no fee will usually only be offered by the lawyer if you’re case has a chance of success at court. No Win No Fee cases tend to come with a high percentage of commission on the payout you get. (Sometimes 50%!) so you might actually end up spending more money to achieve justice.

What do you think of No Win No Fee lawyers and solicitors? Is it a better route to be going down?
I don’t think this is the best route to be going down because at least with the fixed rate, the lawyer will be motivated to give his or her all to help win the case, whereas the no win no fee lawyer will be less motivated

Personally, I wouldn't support this and in no way would I give these lawyers my business.
These court proceedings need extensive preparation, which should be valued.
Sincerely, I would feel horrible if the same were done to me.

I do not think we have such kind of lawyer in my country but it should be a welcome development to have such lawyers or barrister where you only pay them if they win a case you are contesting

Because they believe he will do everything in his power to ensure your success, people are more likely to choose to work with this type of attorney.

In my home country, I have not heard of No Win No Fee lawyers. However, if you can not pay for lawyer fees, there are bar associations that can help you. They will take the case for you and do not demand any fees. Government also have agencies that fight legal battles for free.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back