What's new

No longer buying Biznote to Naira service (1000 biznote = N420)

For those that have messaged me here on bizdustry and contacted on Whatsapp about wanting to sell there biznote.
I am sorry that I can not buy your biznote now. I still have pending withdraws. When the admin @Alexander pays me, I will continue buying your biznote. I hope to get paid soon.

Last edited:
BizNotes are the perfect balance between simple notes and complex business models, ensuring your ideas have real potential.
Organise your business ideas in one place, highlighting your favourite ones.

Trading 500 per 1000 biznotes

Yes 1000 biznotes make a dollar. This is denomination that bizdustry use to pay,and this make people to work with bizdustry perfectly and easily.

I have been paid my pending withdraws. Thanks to @Alexander . I am ready to buy biznote now till next withdraw

Come in for your biznote to naira services. And receive to your bank account.

1000 biznote = N420

Donate to @mcjerry and Send me a private message or you request here in this thread

You can also reach out to me on whatsapp Click to sell on whatsapp or whatsapp number +2348147639667

Minimum is 1000 biznote

I HAVE CONTINUE BUYING BIZNOTE FOR THIS WEEK. THANK YOU ALL FOR THOSE THAT PATRONIZED ME. WELCOME BACK
Are you buying Biznotes still?

That's very low, you was once buying biznotes at the rate of 1000-520 but why the sudden change, I believe you have a good reason for doing that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back