Nigerian Withdrawals

Alexander

Owner & Managing Director
Staff member
Management Team
BizNotes
1605896325009.png

Hi there,

@vest1992 announced yesterday that we would be suspending withdrawals for Nigerian Members.

We've listened to your feedback, and Bizdustry is glad to inform you that members from Nigeria can now use the withdrawal feature:

We can reverse any balances that were reset to 0. We will process a refund upon successful completion of the process.

To complete our verification process, for further withdrawals, we need you to send the following to @Alexander or info@bizdustry.com.
  1. A federal government-issued identification (back and front)
  2. A handwritten note next to the ID saying " verification process at bizdustry."
  3. The link to your personal facebook profile.

Rest assured, we will handle your data under the EU's GDPR (General Data Protection Act) and other data laws that social media companies need to adhere to. We still need to protect the integrity of our business.

To clarify, users who are sharing the same IP will be allowed to continue using the reward program, if they pass this process.

Last edited by a moderator:

ahmedo24

BizNotes
Thanks for your prompt response, I can't find attach button if am to send them to you the images. Please guys which app can I use to download my National ID , I have the paper own and voters card

Alexander

Staff member
Management Team
BizNotes
Hello Alex
My ID card isn’t processed yet but I’ve My voters card and it’s a means of identification I’ve the pictures I hope I can use that too
I would be happy to accept this as a KYC (know your customer) step. Please send me a private message where this can be discussed further.
Thanks for your prompt response, I can't find attach button if am to send them to you the images. Please guys which app can I use to download my National ID , I have the paper own and voters card
Please send an email to info@bizdustry.com and attach the images. We need a photo of the identification (back and front) and a separate picture with the note "verification with bizdustry" with the ID document alongside.

Alexander

Staff member
Management Team
BizNotes
Done..sent by email
I have sent the documents to your business mail
@Alexander
Sent since long time ago.

Hi there,

I am writing to you today to inform you that you have successfully passed KYC (know your customer) verification steps for bizdustry.com. Please note, any account credits that were deducted will be refunded, and your account will be re-enabled for the rewards program.

Regards
Customer Success at Bizdustry

Sincerem

BizNotes
Thanks so much boss, my account passed the 'know your customer' verification process you requested from me. I'm thrilled to continue working here as a Nigerian. I wouldn't love cheating the system, I'm always frank and straightforward to myself.

gammarays

BizNotes
Hi there,

I am writing to you today to inform you that you have successfully passed KYC (know your customer) verification steps for bizdustry.com. Please note, any account credits that were deducted will be refunded, and your account will be re-enabled for the rewards program.

Regards
Customer Success at Bizdustry
Thanks. I can see my account has been restored but the biznotes are yet to be restored. Good to be back here.

Pplnetwork

Novice
BizNotes
As I am a new member, I did not see this notice on my notification section, if not because I'm navigating through the site I came across it here, anyway it's alright seeing it earlier, I will complete my verification tomorrow. Thanks.

Imparable

Novice
BizNotes
I would be happy to accept this as a KYC (know your customer) step. Please send me a private message where this can be discussed further.

Please send an email to info@bizdustry.com and attach the images. We need a photo of the identification (back and front) and a separate picture with the note "verification with bizdustry" with the ID document alongside.
I just joined, please where do I send my kyc documents?
If I wished to upgrade, so I can’t upgrade with crypto coins like btc or eth or ripple. I’m Seeing only PayPal & isn’t accepted in my country.

Last edited:
Private conversations
Help Users