Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.7675USD
Biznotes
I know I posted just 5 days ago that the delay timing had been adjusted for crediting events. This is an update to that, based on the second page of the announcement.

An addon has been implemented and setup to not allow you to post more than 60 times in an actual rolling 24 hour period, in the following Categories that you can see from the forum index.

- The Business & Individuals Category + All boards in the category
- The Webmaster Category + All boards in the category

With that update, we updated the crediting system to let you be credited for every post you make in those sections (minus the Promotional Directory in the Webmaster Category), up to 60 times in a 24 hour period.

Due to this update, your ability to reply to any of the threads listed in any of the boards in those categories, will be turned off once you hit 60 posts. This also means that you will be able to reply to anything there at any time of the day, and be credited for it. The downside? Waiting for the system to check if you are now under the limit, at the time you want to reply at.

What does this mean for you?

No longer do you need to check when you posted last, as the system will do that for you.

Is it really a rolling 24 hour period? Or is it a forced wait period?

It is a rolling 24 hour period. Meaning, you are only restricted based on how many replies you posted 24 hours ago. This means that you will truly be credited for all posts you make during the past 24 hours, without having to take into consideration when you posted last.

What does the 24 hour limit mean to my ability to reply?

It means that if you hit your 24 hour limit in a short time, you won't be able to reply to anything in those sections for 24 hours after the first reply you made today, at that specific time. Which means, once 24 hours has past for a post you made yesterday, you will be able to post again. So if you made 5 replies between 8 AM and 8:15 AM today, you will have to wait 24 hours after those specific replies, to reply again.

Do I have to do post counting to see where I am at, and if I am able to reply?

Nope. The system does it all for you. Once 24 hours are up, any posts you made 24 hours ago based on your current time, you will be able to post again.

Will this post limit include the Make Money Forum Category, Crypto.com Talk Category and the Intellectual Talk Category?

Nope. You can post freely in those sections, because you don't earn in those sections. This just limits the ability to reply in the areas we designated as our earning sections.

Users were unhappy that you put in 12 hours, now take it like this in 24 hours :)) maybe they are more satisfied now.

Happy new year to everyone!

Hello @Joshua Farrell - So, this basically means that now we need to again wait for 24 hours again, not 12 hours as you stated in your announcement you made before? And you mentioned 60 posts, does it mean that each user will be paid more ($1.20) for total 60 posts in a 24 hour period? Why was the 12 hour period system removed? Thanks! :)

Hello @Joshua Farrell - So, this basically means that now we need to again wait for 24 hours again, not 12 hours as you stated in your announcement you made before? And you mentioned 60 posts, does it mean that each user will be paid more ($1.20) for total 60 posts in a 24 hour period? Why was the 12 hour period system removed? Thanks! :)
Well, the last system was based on quite literally post number 50, then it would delay. This update makes it so that you can post at any time, provided actual timing on each individual post; not the total number.

Well, the last system was based on quite literally post number 50, then it would delay. This update makes it so that you can post at any time, provided actual timing on each individual post; not the total number.

Oh! And what about 60 posts? Have you increased the credit each member receives? 60 posts= $1.20 in total?

Yep, it's an increase number. Wanted a extra safety bubble, just in case those who post near the cap, would not automatically trigger the event in the middle of trying to reply to a comment.

Yep, it's an increase number. Wanted a extra safety bubble, just in case those who post near the cap, would not automatically trigger the event in the middle of trying to reply to a comment.

Thanks @Joshua Farrell . I would love to contribute more, since the pay has raised. Moreover, I also like the fact that you integrated counter system. I think a similar system is also found on Trendri forum. The counter tells you the time when you could start posting again and start earning again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back