What's new

New TV series?

Shawn

Familiar Face
Jan 30, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What new or returning TV shows are you looking forward to the most?

ive really grown attached to the Mind Hunters tv show on Netflix.

jack Ryan is also another one I really like.

I'm watching Hellstrom right now. It's a really interesting series, a combination between Lucifer and Constantine

I can't wait to see the new part of vikings ... in the end of previoust part ivar killed pjorn but i know he's not going to die and he will come back ... last part vikings vs russians ??

I'm not a TV series type and I have not watch so many TV series but I will say one of the current new TV series that is out that I think people are viewing is the mandonance

Well as for me I am not a very good fan of series movie so right now I don't have any idea about the latest series movie. But I suggest you go research on Google

Yeah I'm a good fan of TV series, but right now I'm not updated with TV series. But the last movie series awards was teen Wolf this movie was very interesting

I am a TV series because I like watching dramas on TV, and also movies and there are very interesting dramas TV watching is very good at least to know what happening in the world.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator