Status
Not open for further replies.

FishNPips

Acquaintance
May 19, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi everyone, just joined and thought I'd say high. I started trying to make extra money for myself in 2014 when I realised that I needed more firstly and that I also was unhappy with the idea of working until I retired. After doing things like surveys and other low paying ventures I came across matched betting in another popular money making forum in the UK. It seemed a bit far fetched but when I looked into it I could see it was based on a sound approach using bookie bonuses and laying those off against betting exchanges to lock in around 80% of the bonus as cash which I withdraw. It changed over the years but I was able to extract tens of thousands doing this over the following years. Not enough to leave work but enough to afford a better lifestyle and get some money invested at least. It also got me hooked on understanding financial literacy. No good making money if you just spend it all.

How to learn more from you all and give some pointers if I can!

Cheers!

Greetings! I am new here too. Looking forward to getting involved. Originally from the UK, but living in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back