What's new

New to Cryptocurrency? Where to start from?

It will be advisable and well if you don't rush in because you heard it is profitable. Take your time to read what crypto is all about and it functions then different types and which to start with.
that's right, you can read and learn via google, learning from the basics first

I think you need to start from Youtube to learn some basics about crypto and their features, you can also read some threads of this forum and learn new lessons.

If you need something just ask us here**

There are many free ebooks and videos about cryptocurrency , especially those ones in YouTube. You should also start with holdl your earned cryptocurrency

There are multivational factors at which you are motivated crypto currency exchange business which is at it's peaks. Invest carefully.

First thing you should do is to study the rise and fall charts of the cryptocurrency you want to invest on. Carry out your analysis. Understand the factors that causes the rise and fall of cryptocurrency. Invest what you can afford to lose

I'm new to Cryptocurrency, like newbie-type brand new.
Where should I start from?
I know cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) from faucet sites, after that I learned what crypto is from sites and Youtube, then I learned a wallet for storing crypto, crypto exchange, and crypto trading. I also joined many forum sites such as Bitcointalk, cryptotalk, BDF, and Bizdustry, which are very useful for increasing our knowledge. Hopefully my experience can be useful for you. Good luck.

For someone new to this I would advice that you make enough researches from the time the currency you're into started and watch online videos about them and also check people's review about the crytpocurrency you're dealing it so it won't later on end up being a stalemate.

Having basic knowledge about crypto will be the best place to start from.
Second, don't jump into investing without understanding how investment in the sector works.
For the long term, trying getting Trons and Doge coins. We believe they will do well in the near future..
Kk
Post automatically merged:

Having basic knowledge about crypto will be the best place to start from.
Second, don't jump into investing without understanding how investment in the sector works.
For the long term, trying getting Trons and Doge coins. We believe they will do well in the near future..
Kk

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back