New social accounts being nerfed?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have a few new social accounts that I use to build traffic and it would appear that most people are not actually seeing my posts. On Twitter, you can see how many views a post gets and 90% of the links I share there are at 0. Even with using proper hashtags, it seems strange that there is absolutely no engagement at all. Does anyone else have this problem?

I have a few new social accounts that I use to build traffic and it would appear that most people are not actually seeing my posts. On Twitter, you can see how many views a post gets and 90% of the links I share there are at 0. Even with using proper hashtags, it seems strange that there is absolutely no engagement at all. Does anyone else have this problem?
I have never encountered this problem but I know someone who has the same problem. I really do not use my social media accounts very much like some other people

It's normal thing for you not to get much exposure with new account. That's why people usually use old account for social media marketing. And those that don't have old account usually contact influencer to help them promote their page and business.

When you don's get engagement on your post, is this the fault of the social platform? You are not getting engagement because your post is not interesting enough for people to click.

If you want to use social media to get traffic. I will urge you to get new one for beginners recognition. I have realized that new social media account gets new friends request who are interested in you or business. That was how I did for my mum business.

Social media platforms like Twitter regularly update their algorithms, which can affect how content is shown to users. Changes in algorithms may prioritize certain types of content or favor posts from accounts with higher engagement. The timing and frequency of your posts can play a role in engagement. It's important to consider when your target audience is most active on the platform and experiment with different posting times to see what works best.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back