🔊ANNOUNCEMENT New Owner of Bizdustry (Temporary Measure - Upcoming Holiday)

Oliver4smile

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
WOW! Do have a great holiday and a happy vacation. I was scared when I first saw the notification, I thought bizdustry has been sold but I was relieved when I realized it is just a holiday. Enjoy yourself to the fullest, you deserve it. And for the benefit of other members who are still doubting bizdustry, I have received my payment and I really appreciate it, I hope to become of of your best members one day.

cafediscussions

soxcryp

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Hi all,

@Joshua Farrell will be leading Bizdustry as the brand owner while I am away on holiday from 24th - 4th October 2021. I am celebrating my 21st Birthday in Greece, and I plan to enjoy some warm weather and take some well-deserved time off various jobs, including Bizdustry. @Anis Boukezzoula will be second in command.

Would you please treat Joshua and Anis with the same level of respect as you do with me while I am away on holiday? Do not try to break any rules, as Anis and Josh will still be reinforcing our terms and conditions. In addition, Bizdustry will not send payments during the period of 25th-3rd of October. The final payments will be sent on the 18th of September, with the payments continuing as normal every week from the 9th of October. If you have any questions, please get in touch with @Joshua Farrell. However, he does not have the capability to send payments on my behalf at this time.

Please congratulate, support, and thank Josh and Anis for a while I am away.

Thanks
Alexander
Well friend Alexander, may your vacation go very well and rest. Remember to take care of yourself and stay healthy. We continue here in the same cooperative spirit, and while we wait for him to return, we greet the relays on board with a welcome to the front.

Good-Person

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Hello Sir @Alexander

I really hope that you will have a great vacation. May Allah bless you with health and wealth! Happy Birthday in advance! I have a question. My birthday is also coming by the end of September and I will be celebrating it with my family members, so I may need money. Will the payments be sent on the Saturday, 25th of September, too? Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Hi all,

@Joshua Farrell will be leading Bizdustry as the brand owner while I am away on holiday from 24th - 4th October 2021. I am celebrating my 21st Birthday in Greece, and I plan to enjoy some warm weather and take some well-deserved time off various jobs, including Bizdustry. @Anis Boukezzoula will be second in command.

Would you please treat Joshua and Anis with the same level of respect as you do with me while I am away on holiday? Do not try to break any rules, as Anis and Josh will still be reinforcing our terms and conditions. In addition, Bizdustry will not send payments during the period of 25th-3rd of October. The final payments will be sent on the 18th of September, with the payments continuing as normal every week from the 9th of October. If you have any questions, please get in touch with @Joshua Farrell. However, he does not have the capability to send payments on my behalf at this time.

Thanks
Alexander

Sir, I really hope and wish you have a great time there in Greece. May Allah protect you from wordly harms. I was just concerned about payments because Saturday is the pay day and 25 September is also falling on Saturday. So, the payment would be processed on that date or not? Thanks, sir! Have a great vacation.
Post automatically merged:

Hi all,

Thanks
Alexander

Sir, I really hope and wish you have a great time there in Greece. May Allah protect you from wordly harms. I was just concerned about payments because Saturday is the pay day and 25 September is also falling on Saturday. So, the payment would be processed on that date or not? Thanks, sir! Have a great vacation.

Last edited:

Riciakenosha

Keep The Peace đź’‹đź’˘
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Hi all,

Thanks
Alexander
Congratulations for the temporary measure I am looking forward to be seen positively by you

Joshua Farrell

Administrative Team
Staff member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Hello Sir @Alexander

As mentioned in the opening post of this thread, payments will be on hold for two weeks after the upcoming payment date (18 September). After that, payments will then be sent out after the start of October.

FreshKaz11

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Hi all,

Thanks
Alexander
Happy birthday in advance @Alexander never know we are the same month please go on and enjoy your holiday you deserve more than that you know and as for Josual and Anis congratulations to you guys, I wish you guys all the best đź‘Ť