What's new

New issue ( type of stock)

As a new investor in stock I think the first thing to do is to get a broker who will guide you on the step by step to take and will allow you have ascess to your port folio

I think what you just described is the public limited companies, companies that have stocks on the market and anyone could buy them up.

A public limited company cannot issue shares on its own, only a private limited company can do that. For public limited company to issue shares, security board of the country needs to approve.

One way you can go about this is to try to get inside the source to access these investors that are so highly classed in your words though I don't think that's how the stock market works anyways.
I think these offers are usually bought up quickly with those who have large funds that's all.

Well, in a situation like th3s and you have the available fund and you definitely want to buy the stocks, you make necessary inquiries on those better investors who are well known to buy those stock on your behalf and paying them some benefit of their engagement.

We have different types of stocks to invest on at my side and some of the stocks are cassava tube, groundnut, yam tube, maize, rice and many other to do.

Stock are for everyone, this is my first time of hearing that, the company or the stock owners are there to realize there own money too, so why would they give out there stock a limited number of persons , I don't believe it's true, if this your assertion is true then they are not serious in there business I tell you.
Some time in the life of a company the stakeholders might dicide as a matter of urgency to give out substantive amount of their share holdings either to raise money to fund a prospective business deal.

We have different types of stocks to invest on at my side and some of the stocks are cassava tube, groundnut, yam tube, maize, rice and many other to do.
Those things you mentioned are not stocks. stocks are different from that one. There are online stocks and shares you can buy and your valuable we will appreciate.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back