New Covid strain.

MaxPayne1

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jun 10, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So, there is a mutant version of the coronavirus that has been detected in parts of the world and is especially an issue in the UK, prompting the tier 4 restrictions. It is thought that this spreads much faster but, info relating to fatality etc. is not clear. What do you guys think about this?

It is worrying that this has occurred, especially during this time. It really has made normality seem quite unlikely to be achieved soon too :/

Well you should be careful then and wear a mask everytime you go outside, but nothing else I mean Covid19 isn't that dangerous as the news used to scared us about it is indeed dangerous but the chance of dying from this virus is very minor, if you aren't that old you should be fine. I got this virus twice and nothing happened to me, I suffered during the time I was having it but after that the only symptom that had stayed with me is being more sensitive to coldness but that's it. Just be careful but don't get too stressed about it that is my advice :).

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back