new around these places

Status
Not open for further replies.

jose guillen

Mar 28, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I would like to get here material related to the world of online poker, Since I am trying to generate money in this way, I have an account in pokerstars but right now it is difficult if a deposit is not generated, in the old days I remember that we were given freerrolls to qualify for tournaments with some cash, freerrolls or satellites to win seats and Playing tournaments in another country, right now that has become an uphill struggle in pokerstars. If someone here knows of another website that offers some possibilities, I thank you for letting me know, thank you.

I would like to get here material related to the world of online poker, Since I am trying to generate money in this way, I have an account in pokerstars but right now it is difficult if a deposit is not generated, in the old days I remember that we were given freerrolls to qualify for tournaments with some cash, freerrolls or satellites to win seats and Playing tournaments in another country, right now that has become an uphill struggle in pokerstars. If someone here knows of another website that offers some possibilities, I thank you for letting me know, thank you.
I'm also in here for a stuff like this. I am here so I could make one more friends as many as possible and to mingle with people here from by part of the world.

There are so many poker playing sites that will offer you free roles for you to play poker and make some money there its all down to your ability to search for them on Google.

I do not know much about poker or poker sites, but you could actually go through goggle to get more detail or detailed information about it.

Well, let's wait for those who are experts in this area to feed us with the right information. I don't think this is a topic that everyone is conversant with but everyone can learn one or two things from contributions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back