What's new

Never having to sleep.

This also happens to me mostly when am having a deadline I find it difficult to sleep, i struggle to make sure i finish whatever it is that am doing before closing my eyes to rest. I keep awake and stay motivated by the accomplishment that comes after working.

If I happend not to sleep on time. I play game. The fact is thay I don't stress my brain during sleeping time. I always make sure I don't do anything taskful when I am meant to be sleeping.

there are alot of things to use my hour when I can not sleep like dealing with my post forum, chatting on social media, writing my project and many other stuffs to handle.
No matter how busy or occupy you may think you are, God has created a night for every human being to sleep and rest except if you have chosen to rest during the day and work at night. Whichever way sleep is very important for the body.

The time i never have to take a nap was when i was in collage,and it took me more than the whole day and more, and i spent some of those period to finished a task i was given,it was so stressful for me and it took me sometime to cordinate my self.

I feel like some of the more recent replies do not understand the question I asked. I asked, "what would you do if you didn't have to sleep", not list when you didn't get enough sleep.

As it is now i am not currently having enough sleep or rest, but if i where to find my self in w situation where i dont need to sleep, i would dedicate the time in adding extra works and finishing the ones i started. The i would increase my daily targets on my online gigs as well

What would you do with the extra time if you never had to sleep?

If I never had to sleep, I probably would be finishing up projects that I always start, but never finish, because of not having enough time.
I would probably use the extra time to write more songs finish project left undone, and pray most of the time of we are build not to sleep..

So many times I feel that more hours should be added to the day because it's never enough for me. If I don't have to sleep I will have enough time to pursue my dream and acquire more knowledge to myself in order to become better at my field.
But as good as it is for an ambitiuos person to pursue course that would make him better,it is still very much good to have time for rest and relax and get proper sleep.Because human needs is insatiable.

But as good as it is for an ambitiuos person to pursue course that would make him better,it is still very much good to have time for rest and relax and get proper sleep.Because human needs is insatiable.
You have a point though, that is exactly why the body was created in such a way that when it gets exhausted it would have to rest. Rest is an important aspect and it is something we need, the body cannot do with out it.

Therefore often times I feeling that more hrs ought to be actually contributed to the time since it is never ever sufficient for me. If I do not need to rest I will certainly have actually sufficient opportunity to go after my desire as well as obtain more understanding to myself so as to progress at my area.

If actually I am not sleeping at that movement I can use it to do my online work if actually I have never finish it the time I suppose to finish then I can use that period to finish it.

What I do with my extra time when I never had to sleep is post on different post and get paid platform including bizdustry, reflect on my past experiences and plan for the next day.

You have a point though, that is exactly why the body was created in such a way that when it gets exhausted it would have to rest. Rest is an important aspect and it is something we need, the body cannot do with out it.
The body was actually design in such a way that after some daily activity,it should be able to go for relapse and regain itselve for optimum performance,this is the more reason why some responsible organisation do give time off from the job.

Yes that's true, me personally don't sleep often, it has become part of me, like my dad use to say, a little sleep a little slumber a little folding of the hand that's how poverty will come as a thief and a rubber , and I believe that. I use my spear time to watch movies.

If I don sleep I do a lot with during those times, I try to think ahead, plan, pray, do work online and do something resources alongside products results to achieve success

I I have a free time , after finishing up my online activities,I usually study and watch movies, that's what I do with my extra time,I also like to visit some of my long time friends.

It should be an opportunity for me to work more on my present project. I will have more time to dedicate and focus on the things that can make the project yield faster results.

If I never had to sleep I will love to make extra cash lots and lots of it and also spend more time with my family and friends bonding more.
That is actually a good way to spend your sleepless period,but concerning getting more cash through hours spent working,this will definitelly have a tool on ones health in the long run.

Yes that's true, me personally don't sleep often, it has become part of me, like my dad use to say, a little sleep a little slumber a little folding of the hand that's how poverty will come as a thief and a rubber , and I believe that. I use my spear time to watch movies.
It's good you are trying to be productive and making good use of your time, I admire that but try rest more. It's good for your metal health and prevents your body from breaking down. Our bodies are like machines that need rest after usage. How many hours do you sleep?

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back