What's new

Netbox Browser: Get Paid for Browsing

Netbox Browser is available for mobile devices as well as computers that pay you crypto tokens for using it. Netbox Browser is a part of Netbox Global that offers a lot of blockchain-based services including Netbox Browser, a decentralized blockchain-backed web browser.

It is amazing, there are two other browsers which are also paying you for browsing, brave and crypto tab.

Netbox Browser is available for mobile devices as well as computers that pay you crypto tokens for using it. Netbox Browser is a part of Netbox Global that offers a lot of blockchain-based services including Netbox Browser, a decentralized blockchain-backed web browser.
Have you used the browser and received payment? How does the browser compare to brave browser, I did not make any money with brave browser

Have you used the browser and received payment? How does the browser compare to brave browser, I did not make any money with brave browser
First of all Netbox Browser is dead. Brave Browser is the best one for earning then either link to an Uphold network account or sell to grab:

I am hearing about it for the first time and I think it will be similar to brave browser but I am not even able to earn anything from Brace so need to see if it will work for me or not

I am hearing about it for the first time and I think it will be similar to brave browser but I am not even able to earn anything from Brace so need to see if it will work for me or not
Take a look about my monthly Brave earning:
1674326310747.png
You do not need even Uphold account, just resell them to Grab then they will credit your FaucetPay account in reverse for donate to them. They detail this on an article:

Take a look about my monthly Brave earning:
View attachment 166
You do not need even Uphold account, just resell them to Grab then they will credit your FaucetPay account in reverse for donate to them. They detail this on an article:
I am a little dumb in these things and not sure how it works, I use brave on my phone but I don't know if I have earned any brave tokens

I am a little dumb in these things and not sure how it works, I use brave on my phone but I don't know if I have earned any brave tokens
Just click on Triangle to know how much you earn. Then this will show you earned funds and those to be versed in a month. As they give reward credit once a month.

Just click on Triangle to know how much you earn. Then this will show you earned funds and those to be versed in a month. As they give reward credit once a month.
I will check that but I don't think I earned anything lol but if it works then it will be a nice surprise as I will be getting these for free

I will check that but I don't think I earned anything lol but if it works then it will be a nice surprise as I will be getting these for free
You have to activate reward program from the triangle to start earning. Set up country. Disable auto donation button and then in browser settings allow to send ads even brave is not active.

You have to activate reward program from the triangle to start earning. Set up country. Disable auto donation button and then in browser settings allow to send ads even brave is not active.
Thanks a lot I activated rewards yesterday and started earning few tokens and if this app net box is also good then it won't be a bad idea to try this out too

It is amazing, there are two other browsers which are also paying you for browsing, brave and crypto tab.
Is this worth? The earnings are low and it's not clear how to use the currency earned from browser. You earn Bat tokens from brave browser but it's not a popular crypto currency.

I am liking this now as I don't need to do anything and will earn for just normally working on the browser and glad it works on both mobile and computer so slowly I will switch my desktop browser to it too

Is there a place where you can sell these brave tokens and how to check value of these brave tokens?

Is there a place where you can sell these brave tokens and how to check value of these brave tokens?
On Grab TC they exchange for your faucetpay account then when you donate message support on the same day of the exchange:

I will try this net box browser after I taste success from Brave but I don't think it will happen soon as we are not doing anything hard to earn from the browser so naturally, it will take longer.

I feel these browsers or extensions cannot help us much and the earnings can't be high so better not look at these for earning

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back