What's new

NeoBux: SCAM OR LEGIT?

ShadowHokage

NeoBux is one of the most trusted PTCs on the net.

What it offers:
Standard Member:
$ 0.001 for visiting fixed ads
$ 0.005 per click for rented referrals
$ 0.0005 per click on direct referrals

Golden Member:
$ 0.01 per visit for fixed advertisements;
0.01 $ per click for rented referrals;
$ 0.005 per click on direct referrals.

You can also earn money by completing some offers.

The first payment is made at $ 2 and after that, the minimum will increase by $ 1 to $ 10.
Payments are made instantly through PayPal, Payza and NETELLER.

* New members cannot have direct referrals, if they are not 15 days old and at least 100 clicks given.
* If one day you visit no ads, the next day you will not gain anything from your referrals.

I heard that they are soon goinng to offer the option to withdraw into the cryptocurrency. So if that applies in their dashboard, I am definitely going to work around with the site. I personally have learned PTC sites are slow earners but worth investing time into as well.

The team at Bizdustry has researched the website, and after reading several reviews on various websites, we are satisfied that this isn't a scam. So, this thread can now be marked as LEGIT. We are still advising members to share their experiences and any payment proof(s) they have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Neobux is totally legit. I have withdrawn money earned there many times. The problem is that the earnings are negligible if you do not have access to the offers or if you do not get many referrals. Although it must be recognized that the effort to perform the tasks is minimal.

Neobux is a famous and legit PTC platform but the earnings are low you won't really get good amounts of money
without actif referrals thnx for the review and it will be better if you provide a payment proof in next time

NeoBux is one of the most trusted PTCs on the net.

What it offers:
Standard Member:
$ 0.001 for visiting fixed ads
$ 0.005 per click for rented referrals
$ 0.0005 per click on direct referrals

Golden Member:
$ 0.01 per visit for fixed advertisements;
0.01 $ per click for rented referrals;
$ 0.005 per click on direct referrals.

You can also earn money by completing some offers.

The first payment is made at $ 2 and after that, the minimum will increase by $ 1 to $ 10.
Payments are made instantly through PayPal, Payza and NETELLER.

* New members cannot have direct referrals, if they are not 15 days old and at least 100 clicks given.
* If one day you visit no ads, the next day you will not gain anything from your referrals.

NeoBux, if it is a legitimate site, since I was working in that company for 3 months, and I get paid quickly and on time. I did not continue since I keep looking for better options

I've never heard of this but I will pass it down to a friend of mine that has told me he uses a similar site to fill out surveys and makes a few dollars here and there. I can't remember the name of the one he said he used but they also pay through paypal. I personally wouldn't use one myself as I wouldn't care for filling out surveys or clicking on ads just to make a few bucks. Though I bet this is a good idea for a lot of people who may either be saving up or want to buy something at a lower cost.

I was a member but I used it only for advertising, so I cannot share payment proofs.

Neobux is still legit and its not a scam it has been existing for long , and my friends have personally receive payment from the site
That is true the platform is live for more than 12 years, I think 2007-2008.

I really love this site, maybe I never earn here but it's a legit platform since 2008.

I used NeoBux to share my referral links.

I really love this site, maybe I never earn here but it's a legit platform since 2008.

I used NeoBux to share my referral links.
I m not sure why I haven t been active on it, same as scarlet-clicks.info

Neobux is top of the tops PTC websites. Before time I was using it and made $2 for a week using surveys options. Very good,legit for more than 10 years. Earning rate for normal member is $0.1 daily if you use gaming section too.

Good to know that Neobux is still there, it was a bux site when I joined, and it was paying 1 cent per click to all standard members, with 4 fixed ads daily. I used to make 4 cents quickly that time in a PTC. However later Neobux converted itself into aurora PTC and reward was dropped to 1/10 th of previous rewards. Since then decline of PTC started but Neobux remained there.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back