What's new

NeoBux: SCAM OR LEGIT?

Hello! In this topic i'll be posting my full review of one of the most famous "Paid To Click" Platforms , NeoBux:
  • Introduction to Paid To Click
  • What is NeoBux
  • Information
  • Community
  • Strategies
Introduction to Paid To Click Market
Paid to click
(PTC) is an online business model that draws online traffic from people aiming to earn money from home. PTC websites act as middlemen between advertisers and consumers; the advertiser pays for displaying ads on the PTC website, and a part of this payment goes to the viewer when he views the advertisement

What is NeoBux
Neobux
is a get paid to click website (PTC) that pay registered members when they clicked the ads sponsored by advertisers on their site. You also get paid for completing some mini job offers or games. The site was operated since 2008 and stay paying until today.

Information
  • Variety
NeoBux platform offers a wide variety of methods to gain some cash, Including :​
  • Clicking Ads
(Ad Revenu Scheme)​
Picture : Ad Clicking Revenue
  • Doing Surveys (3 Different Platforms)
  • Doing Mini-Jobs(Appen)
  • Playing Games (0.001$)
  • Trust Factor
With no doubts, neobux is one of the most reliable websites for PTC platforms, its guaranteed money (2$ Minimum Cash-out) , its forums and community are filled with Payproofs from hundreds of thousands of people.​
Community
Neobux's
community is an excellent source for obtaining earning tips, guidance , and anything related to the platform basically, its full of friendly people that are willing to help and answer your questions at any time , and a cheering community where you can discuss about financial and business plans and get advice from people who know what they are doing.

Strategies
For anyone considering to jump on to the platform , its best to think of a good plan/approach to this, even if the payment is somehow a bit low, it is doable with no initial investment , with patience and persistence and a good plan.

Plans include where you put your money, when to do tasks, Managing your rented referrals (Recycling Scheme , Charts ...) , When to invest in upgrading the package (From Standard to Gold To Sapphire and all the way to Ultimate).

• If you're interested in trying out the platform feel free to use my referral link (optional) , it really helps.
  • Referral Link : Click Here (Referral)
  • I'll be posting a post including different strategies i and many people use that are quite good , along with more detailed information about lots of the stuff that i mentioned if there are people that are interested please reply below.

• If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

It means that I have to visit 1000 ads just to earn a single buck? That's a lot of hard work. I'd been lurking some ptc sites recently but some have limited ads to view in a daily or hourly basis. NeoBux seems legit but not good if we want to earn a decent amount though.

I tried renting referrals and it didn't go too well, I think I was recycling them too quickly so it's partly my fault but just didn't have much luck with that.
even so, I did cash out the rest of my money by litecoin instantly without any problems.

You mentioned that if you're not going to click ad after visiting the site for a day, you won't get referral incentive the next day, am I correct? But are the ads always available? What if there are no ads to click on in a day, what will happen next?

I think neobux is the old ptc ever if i'm not mistaken... has been paying for years , so it's legit.
Yeah I second this, I had neobux way back in 2010 I think, and I will confess I never earned anything with them due to Serbia not being on the list back then. Anyone know if they are world wide now?

What a brilliant information, but I fell inove with bizdustry and I doubt if I will be able to give another site a chance to share my tí. Ẹ on bizdustry with them. Although, I joined bizdustry late last month, but I'm happy today with their welfatism towards their member. Once more, I love the information but it's not for me.

Yeah I second this, I had neobux way back in 2010 I think, and I will confess I never earned anything with them due to Serbia not being on the list back then. Anyone know if they are world wide now?
I just googled the information, and according to one of their admins, it is available worldwide. The date on the article though is 2019. I also saw some dated way back 2010, and it's the same information. They are available in every country.

I just googled the information, and according to one of their admins, it is available worldwide. The date on the article though is 2019. I also saw some dated way back 2010, and it's the same information. They are available in every country.
Well, my question was worded wrong, do they have offers for Serbians. I think most sites are world wide but offer are limited usually to the USA/UK. But I didn't try it for a long time so I might give it a shot. Thanks for the reasearch!

Well, my question was worded wrong, do they have offers for Serbians. I think most sites are world wide but offer are limited usually to the USA/UK. But I didn't try it for a long time so I might give it a shot. Thanks for the reasearch!
I also read some posts of members having problems with offers not available. It could really be a problem of non-availability of tasks or surveys for members. And without those, no earnings.

Neobux is legit, no doubt but since I registered, and turned on my notification, I haven't gotten any survey, the one I got, when I was about to participate I was told that's it is unavailable at the moment.

Neobux is legit, no doubt but since I registered, and turned on my notification, I haven't gotten any survey, the one I got, when I was about to participate I was told that's it is unavailable at the moment.
While working on the site, I never received the surveys, I reached the threshold with the ads and the occasional game. Even then, the threshold was $2, and it took me about two months to reach it.

I've heard so much about this site and I thought they were very legit and only provided surveys but now I just realise that this isn't the case. Though I'll still find out their survey programme because I think that's still higher paying than the peanuts advertised there.

NeoBux is one of the most paying sites in the world of online deals. I have been working in this site for a long time. I am also getting payments from this site without any problem. But, its payment is very low.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back