What's new

Need some ideas for a movie theme to sell Beck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mykel

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Need some ideas for a movie theme to sell Beck? We’re selling a back cell but it has to be “themed” and it revolves around a movie. If anyone can give me advance suggestions it will be great.

I'm quite unclear on your requirements.

But for movie suggestions (I'm not sure what the theme is), you could always go with teh popular superhero movies, or something like TENET which was a great flick, as most Nolan movies are

Need some ideas for a movie theme to sell Beck? We’re selling a back cell but it has to be “themed” and it revolves around a movie. If anyone can give me advance suggestions it will be great.
My favourite movies are Korean movies. Any other thing unrelated gives me real headache. I love South Korean movies that I can watch them in water. I love the traditional setting movies most especially. Their culture is well communicated with their mode of delivery, manner of approach and tactics. Unlike our Nigerian movies that are quite predictable

My favourite movies are Korean movies. Any other thing unrelated gives me real headache. I love South Korean movies that I can watch them in water. I love the traditional setting movies most especially. Their culture is well communicated with their mode of delivery, manner of approach and tactics. Unlike our Nigerian movies that are quite predictable
Indeed the popularity of the Korean movies and tv series are phenomenal. In our country the Korean tv series are hogging the limelight for many years now. With the movie theme I am at a loss on what is back cell or Sell Beck. I guess you have a problem with the translator because the idea is not translated properly. A movie theme is probably a soundtrack of a popular movie. Maybe you can check on the list of Netflix to give you an idea.

Maybe research can be some help or solution to this as it can review the trailer of a movie theme from different movie it can be reviewed in the online videos and there's so many that is up to date, Maybe this can be helped to solve the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back