What's new

Need Content usage help!

Posting the same part of your own content on multiple platforms can be considered theft?
I think that if it is the same content that you are posting on various different websites then it could actually be a problem because a lot of websites do not allow this however if you are taking the concept of stuff that you have written before then I don't think that it is theft because it is your own work that you are using.

i do not believe it can be classified as theft so far as it is your content and on your various platforms but on the long run, it would not do you any good, infact, it would be counter productive.

Whenever you are writing your own content in several websites, it is not theft but you should understand that it may have some consequences especially if you have a Website.

I don't think it can be considered theft because it is your content and is on your different platforms, but in the long run, it would be useless and even counterproductive.

If you take your own content published on a certain site and post on other websites it is not content theft. Some sites allow you to republish your content as long as you are using the same name.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back