What's new

Need a legit mining bot

Believe me you can never find such . Mining can't be successfully be carried out by a bot, especially when it comes to Telegram bots . Just look for cloud Mining sites like dualmine and Genesis mine. They have been legit for long time now

To be sincere with you the majority of cloud mining are created by scammers, so be attentive and careful about what you are looking. It is possible you will find a person who will present you a such place where you mine, but is this place legit? I'm not sure!

All telegram mining bots are scam, don't waste your precious time and resources, don't let anyone to tell you otherwise, I have been there and done that, I started with ethereum bot on telegram, I was mining till I got to my withdrawal threshold, getting there now, I was told to bring 10 referrals, after that, I got nothing, as if I didn't learn anything from this, I also tried the one for BTC and it was the same.

Never you engage your time and investment on those telegram bots. None of them are economical, mostly they are scam, 99 percent of them. I will suggest you go find a legit mining pool platform invest your money to be one of the pool investors and earn your fair share of the pool when the contract terms is reached.

I'm in search for btc mining bots.
If you have any legit telegram mining bot, can you please share the link here.
In all my years of going through those telegram mining bots, I have never found on that is legit. Honestly I don't think a legit one actually exist, it will only waste your time like it has done to me so I'll just advise you suspend your search or better still focus on cloud mining.

I work on both mining and faucets I prefere faucet, I have been using moon Btc. Moon Bitcoin is one of the most famous and highest paying Bitcoin Faucet 2020 out there. Just like any other faucet, it also offers bitcoin for watching videos, completing surveys and other such tasks.

Hahahah that's sounds funny 😂, my dear friend i have never ever seen a bot that pays, I'm Totaly fed up by these telegram bots, they always wants us to join their channels, follow on twitter, Make refrals then that scam us.
Don't try them.

I would suggest that you check out many other means of earning bitcoins and investing on them but please steer clear of those bots because the worst place you can even search for one is on Telegram, they are filled with scammy projects.

I also need a legit boot that will pay me while I mine Btc please if any one has link me up because the ones I have seen are not paying they are not real. Have come across many telegram bot but non have ever paid me not for once.

Believe me you can never find such . Mining can't be successfully be carried out by a bot, especially when it comes to Telegram bots . Just look for cloud Mining sites like dualmine and Genesis mine. They have been legit for long time now
Post automatically merged:

I am learning a great deal here. Actually I've been thinking of going into minnig,then I was told it wasn't good enough for my system and now I think it even doesn't worth spending time upon. I will rather spend time on something else.

Is hard to find a legit telegram mining bot that will pay you, even if you see, it will not last before it turns scam, I am telling out of experience, I have waisted my time and energy on this same search but my search yielded no good results.

Most telegraph bot channel are for advertising purposes, they lue people in for other reasons.

I do not know of bitcoin mining bit it's been a while I have even seen such may e because bitcoin now has a very high value but there is a group in telegram that mines doge.

Ever since I started using telegram I have joined over 100+ bots and have only successfully withdrawn from just one "safenebula" the rest always keep asking for me to deposit to receive my rewards..so I gave up on them 90% of bot mining are fake

If you’re ready a waste some money and time maybe you can continue with this if not, i will tell you there isn’t anything like any mining of BTC again.All the one I’ve seen now are scam

I really dont think there are any legit minning bots available on telegram. Majority of them are scam. You would end up wasting your time and energy carrying out various activities and in the end you wount be able to catch out, or they would tell you to deposit something first

Don't disturb yourself looking for a legit btc bot on telegram, because everything on telegram is not as legit as they look. So keep your btc in your wallet and allow it to gain some value and sell.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back