What's new

Namecheap domain

Maskyy

Copywriter • Fiverr pro • iBuy PayPal fund.
100 Posts Club
Nov 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
How do I redirect domain to a live website on namecheap.com
I'm finding it difficult.

Even though op says problem has been solved, I decided to share tips on domain redirection. Domain redirection can be done in two ways, one from your namecheap dashboard, two from your cpanel. If you want to redirect your domain to another website, go you domain management page and choose advance setting.

If you are finding it difficult to redirect domain to a live website on namecheap if I will recommend that you search for this Keywords on YouTube so that you can watch a video of how it is done on YouTube.

If its possible post the error your host is providing , and the steps you have taken so far. that way we can precisely detect the issue
That's just what I was thinking to say. He should go ahead and take a picture of the error you're seeing so that better experts in the house can help you out sweetly

If you are finding it difficult to redirect domain to a live website on namecheap if I will recommend that you search for this Keywords on YouTube so that you can watch a video of how it is done on YouTube.
That's one of the benefits of technology, you can get any information you want online just by a single search and even get to watch videos about them to give you a visual representation.

.Sign into your Namecheap account(The Sign In option is available in the header of the page).
.Select Domain List from the left sidebar and click on the Manage button next to your domain:
.Click on the Add redirect button in the Redirect domain menu to create a new redirect:
.Once done, enter the source URL and destination URL. Make sure to save the changes by clicking on the checkmark:

.Sign into your Namecheap account(The Sign In option is available in the header of the page).
.Select Domain List from the left sidebar and click on the Manage button next to your domain:
.Click on the Add redirect button in the Redirect domain menu to create a new redirect:
.Once done, enter the source URL and destination URL. Make sure to save the changes by clicking on the checkmark:
Waoh this is the first time am hearing of this namecheap account have been seeing things about domain for a while now. Thanks to the way you explain everything here.

That's one of the benefits of technology, you can get any information you want online just by a single search and even get to watch videos about them to give you a visual representation.
YouTube has always been my saving grace when it comes to learning any skills or team online because someone has already done a video on it on YouTube so it has always serve as my learning platform.

YouTube has always been my saving grace when it comes to learning any skills or team online because someone has already done a video on it on YouTube so it has always serve as my learning platform.
Have you heard of udemy? Most professional always prefer because of the varieties of videos and online courses that are available and you even get a certificate for some courses.

Namecheap is an ICANN-accredited domain name registrar, which provides domain name registration and web hosting, based in Phoenix, Arizona, US. Namecheap is a budget hosting provider with 11 million registered users and 10 million domains.

How do I redirect domain to a live website on namecheap.com
I'm finding it difficult.
I would have been the best person to explain this more to you in a very simple language you could understand best,bit I really don't have much idea about it but hopefully someone else could help us out tho.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back