N1adz: SCAM Or LEGIT?

marian1920

Familiar Face
Apr 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
n1adz.com is a pay to click website from where we can make money by :
  1. Viewing Advertisements, we can earn up to $0.002 per click.
  2. Traffic Exchange
  3. Contests
  4. Referrals
To get paid we need a minimum of $2 and can get paid with PM, PayPal, Payeer, Bitcoin, Skrill, Coinspayment.
link: https://n1adz.com/?ref=marian1920

Last edited by a moderator:
I have marked your post as New until other users of Bizdustry can enough provide proof of payments. Before a website is marked as LEGIT, we need to be 100% sure it's not a SCAM. The team will continue to review this topic and make these corrections where needed.

Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
n1adz.com is a pay to click website from where we can make money by :
  1. Viewing Advertisements, we can earn up to $0.002 per click.
  2. Traffic Exchange
  3. Contests
  4. Referrals
To get paid we need a minimum of $2 and can get paid with PM, PayPal, Payeer, Bitcoin, Skrill, Coinspayment.
link: https://n1adz.com/?ref=marian1920

12223 members to whoam they have paid $4,105.12 until this moment of posting this message!​

Okay, nice you showcased this N1ads PTC site here, its a good way too, to start making cash online, even when price is low.

here it also depends on how many referrals you have. I have some active refs and I also earn from them :) it can take a week or it can take a month. it depends on them and your activity.
okay thank you for the answer, of course, referrals are very helpful for getting extra money :D, thanks again sir, I'm interested to try it so I can get additional money from there.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back