N1adz: SCAM Or LEGIT?

marian1920

Familiar Face
Apr 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
n1adz.com is a pay to click website from where we can make money by :
  1. Viewing Advertisements, we can earn up to $0.002 per click.
  2. Traffic Exchange
  3. Contests
  4. Referrals
To get paid we need a minimum of $2 and can get paid with PM, PayPal, Payeer, Bitcoin, Skrill, Coinspayment.
link: https://n1adz.com/?ref=marian1920

Last edited by a moderator:
I have marked your post as New until other users of Bizdustry can enough provide proof of payments. Before a website is marked as LEGIT, we need to be 100% sure it's not a SCAM. The team will continue to review this topic and make these corrections where needed.

Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a payment from n1adz at 5 jun 2020 , he was legit. Now i don't know...

n11.png

I haven't worked with n1adz anymore.

n1adz.com is a pay to click website from where we can make money by :
  1. Viewing Advertisements, we can earn up to $0.002 per click.
  2. Traffic Exchange
  3. Contests
  4. Referrals
To get paid we need a minimum of $2 and can get paid with PM, PayPal, Payeer, Bitcoin, Skrill, Coinspayment.
link: https://n1adz.com/?ref=marian1920

12223 members to whoam they have paid $4,105.12 until this moment of posting this message!​

I hope this site really pays because I am personally very interested in registering on the site because seeing how the site works it seems quite good

Okay, nice you showcased this N1ads PTC site here, its a good way too, to start making cash online, even when price is low.

how long it takes to process the withdrawal sir?

here it also depends on how many referrals you have. I have some active refs and I also earn from them :) it can take a week or it can take a month. it depends on them and your activity.

here it also depends on how many referrals you have. I have some active refs and I also earn from them :) it can take a week or it can take a month. it depends on them and your activity.
okay thank you for the answer, of course, referrals are very helpful for getting extra money :D, thanks again sir, I'm interested to try it so I can get additional money from there.

Looks pretty interesting. I wish they had PayPal option as well, but still it's nice to see a PTC site to pay in 2020.
Thanks for sharing!

I see proof of payment here which means this PTC site is legit. But we don't know how long this continues to pay off.

it doesn't work anymore, it made a few payments at the beginning but the project didn't last long. sin.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back