What's new

My Profit Land: Review

The game looks good and promising though I am yet to try it but from the expalaination , I think it has a good promising features because it has the opportunity to fight and to work.

They accept PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, QIWI and others, and also crypto, but the fees are highter. Anyway, there is a 20% withdraw fee for any method, and that money (fee) are going to Parteners Fund that is distributed biweekly to shareholders. PayPal and Skrill are the fastest, I think
Post automatically merged:

When I said that MPL requires money to make more? :) If you have good strategy and a "bussiness man mind" you can earn a lot without invest nothing. Of course, for more income you need to do more effort and spend more time in game...
Post automatically merged:

You're right here, but if you get some advice you can also earn decent money. And please check first, this is not a gaming platform, is not about to be good at playing games, it's a browser game and it's all about your strategy :)

Thanks for your response and I really appreciate it. I do not have any problem depositing or investing money if the platform is legit and pays on time. It is so great to know that now I am discovering new online earning opportunities through Bizdustry, and I thank all the members in here for recommending such great sites to me.

Does it take much data?
How long do i have to play to get to the minimum withdrawal?
Internet data? It takes very less data because the site is very simple (I refer to graphics, design etc, not to development of the game) so it's also very fast :) About how much time you need to reach de minimum withdrawal, depends on how you start, as a worker/warrior/shareholder/bussiness man etc, you can do everything in this game. But the worker option is the most common because you don't need any money to work (of course if you want to earn more you can buy products to incrase your energy before work). As a worker you need around 2 months to get full skills and 100 Economic Score, so being so upgraded you can earn at least 10€ monthly if you are in a good country

Internet data? It takes very less data because the site is very simple (I refer to graphics, design etc, not to development of the game) so it's also very fast :) About how much time you need to reach de minimum withdrawal, depends on how you start, as a worker/warrior/shareholder/bussiness man etc, you can do everything in this game. But the worker option is the most common because you don't need any money to work (of course if you want to earn more you can buy products to incrase your energy before work). As a worker you need around 2 months to get full skills and 100 Economic Score, so being so upgraded you can earn at least 10€ monthly if you are in a good country
Lol the part you said in a good country really go me thinking 😂 no Problem tho, would look into it when i can.

No, it's not a scam. The site is 3 years old and there are people who have invested even € 10,000. And yes, I personally know a man who withdrew € 20 from this site
So you need to invest to earn from here? It sounds more like an investment program than just a game. Though I think earning for a player is low compared to a warrior.

I can confirm that it is the best strategy game ever , there are diverse ways to earn there , Admin is developping this game very well and there is a Discord channel for chatting with other players .

First of all thank for you to give such opertunity to earn some money. I can see your withdraw list it looks game is quit fast. I had not earned anything from games before this time but now I'll try and i hope soon I'll get some money.

Even if this was still available, I wouldn't have loved it much because of the requirement that it requires you to be online everytime - the cost of data in my country isn't somewhat very nice.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back