What's new

My nightmare with a business partner

I prefer to work with a partner, because even the biggest companies have board members and shareholders. With a partnership you tend to grow faster and quicker.

The same manner 8am to 5am job can be worrisome, partnership business is not excluded.

One time there's talk on dividend, and another time one tries to respect another opinion.

I had different business partners and experience in the past. No lies, it was an interesting time for me as I succeed more in partnership.

Something happened; Expansion.

Once the business start expanding, there is this kind of unknown thinking and doubt that flows in the partners.

Truth is, I never experience the bad side.

Is it an issue or just my person.
I hardly want to work alone in business. My success soar high more in partnership but the worrisome of my partner if it arise and future made me unrest and uncertain about it.

What will you advice me? Should I start a company with a partner or work on myself( I'm not confident about this).
One thing about the issue of partnership is that,it will eventualy come no matter how we want to look at it,except one want to remain where he is,but the good thing is that there is always a way of irioning things out,deals need to be documented and signed by both parties.

One thing about the issue of partnership is that,it will eventualy come no matter how we want to look at it,except one want to remain where he is,but the good thing is that there is always a way of irioning things out,deals need to be documented and signed by both parties.
You are definitely right , when you are trying to seal a deal between two companies , there must be a mutual agreement and understanding between the two parties .

You are definitely right , when you are trying to seal a deal between two companies , there must be a mutual agreement and understanding between the two parties .
Tha is true,one thing about going into partnership is that before one embark on any partnership,he should be able to know the individual to an extent,they need to share the same believe system and values.

The fact is that the attributes of the person you intend to start partnership with matters alot. Then , understanding is an important attribute the two parties need in order to operate peacefully. Having a legal back up is also a good thing to do .

Tha is true,one thing about going into partnership is that before one embark on any partnership,he should be able to know the individual to an extent,they need to share the same believe system and values.
We shouldn't just go into a partnership in business with any body without getting to know much about th abilities , their responsibility and their goals in life which might positively or negatively affect the business ,

Having a Business partner means that you trust another with your money. This means that you must be ready for all the consequences and deal with your partner in a wise manner.

We shouldn't just go into a partnership in business with any body without getting to know much about th abilities , their responsibility and their goals in life which might positively or negatively affect the business ,
The quest to get into partnership at all cost,is not very good, because it is good to know the character of the intended partner.

If you are worried that your partner might bring problem to you in the future on the business you have established together, then you should consider establishing a business with a family member you trust. This might help.

For me I have never thought of starting a partnership business neither do I recommend any one else to do the same. I have see many businesses collapsing and ceased operations due to the wrangles that arises between among the partners

One of the things that a business person should be able to esterblish as he begin the business is to know where the business is going and the long term plan,this will help to guide whether he would need a partner in future.

You need to be careful who you at dealing with when going into partnership in business , even if you want to start a business with a family member ,you need a written agreement .

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back