Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
So I was working as a desk worker, I was using excell and I was translating hand written gmails into regular computer gmails, this specific job there lasted for three days and then after they got impressed by my job they invited me to accomplish another job which is copying fax numbers. My manager treated me well with dignity and respect and explained everything as needed. The food was very cheap and scumtious and the experience was good. I got paid 650 dollars for those eight days in two weeks and I don't regret about going there and working. I was working in the center of my country so it was pretty close to my house and I remember it as a good memory. The Co-workers were also nice, and although we haven't really spoke to each other they treated me well.

So I was working as a desk worker, I was using excell and I was translating hand written gmails into regular computer gmails, this specific job there lasted for three days and then after they got impressed by my job they invited me to accomplish another job which is copying fax numbers. My manager treated me well with dignity and respect and explained everything as needed. The food was very cheap and scumtious and the experience was good. I got paid 650 dollars for those eight days in two weeks and I don't regret about going there and working. I was working in the center of my country so it was pretty close to my house and I remember it as a good memory. The Co-workers were also nice, and although we haven't really spoke to each other they treated me well.
Wow, it must have been a great experience for you. Earning respect, appreciation for your work and good amount of money with all other comforts makes a job experience memorable. I am glad to hear it.

It is very good that you are very proficient in Microsoft Excel. It is also good that you have a very healthy working environment in which the manager and your coworkers are all positive.

That was a good experience. They must have treated you well because of your good character and the quality work you did for them. If you're good in your job, there's no how the manager will not treat you. Try to connect with some people in the company. They are good people.

You must have had a wonderful experience, I suppose.
A job experience is unforgettable when you receive respect, recognition for your efforts, a good wage, and all other creature comforts.
Glad to hear it, actually.

Actually, I worked as a desk worker for a year. I was a typist and then, Graphic designing was later added to my services due to my performance.

We
Well I didn't experience this kind of job but I think this kind of platforms are very. And I experienced that when at your job place everything is quiet good and excellent then will never forget that place.

Wow, this is a really nice working experience. Six hundred and fifty dollars is a huge amount to earn in just two weeks plus you didn't have to spend much on food and transportation.

I worked as a sales representative until last week, when it became necessary to take a break because of poor working conditions and personal reasons. I used to work online during the less busy hours of the day at work.

Wow! that's really a great experience that can not be forgotten easily simply because sometimes it's very difficult to comes across some jobs like that and also having co workers who can be nice to you in few days you worked with them.

I am sure you were able to work at your optimum best because the work environment was cool and favourable to you. When the work environment is hostile, we can't do much in terms of efficiency.

It is a good thing when you have a manager who treats you well and can correct you politely when you make any mistake. You are making a lot of money from it already. Kudos!!!

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back